“Excellent meal”

Black Angus Steakhouse
Ranked #660 of 3,926 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Description: Black Angus Steakhouse is a classic American steakhouse serving only USDA Choice or Prime Midwestern beef. We've built our reputation serving quality food at reasonable prices. Located on International drive in Central Florida's Tourism District, Family owned and operated, Black Angus Steakhouse is a favorite for international travelers, vacationers and locals alike.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Excellent meal, food very good, fresh and well presented. Efficient friendly staff. Good choice on menu catering for all ages, size of meals and good drinks menu.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,169)

Reviewed January 21, 2013

We had a reasonably nice steak here on our first night but compared with subsequent visits to places like outback it turned out to be quite pricey and not as good food, but all right. Decor needs facelift too.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Being a local we try to give every place a chance just to see if we have a hidden gem. We went for breakfast and highly disappointed doesn't even explain it. For the same price we could have gone to Sweet Tomatoes just down the road and had easily 3 times as much food to choose from. I would have rated average had they not advertised best breakfast buffet in Orlando. If you need something quick to eat the food is good but don't expect a lot to choose from.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Really disappointed with both the food and service we received here we visited the one at the crossroads in lake buena vista, the steaks were very fatty and the baked potatoes tasted as though they had been reheated over and over. The service was not what we are used to we found our server o be very unattentive and never refilled our drinks, we felt as if they were in a rush to get people out of the place, would not recommend.

Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

We are here on our last night of our holiday and wow it was the best meal I had in America I had steak and ribs I asked for my stake to be cooked medium to well done and it was perfect my wife and children all enjoyed there meals also great service and all reasonably priced we never had breakfast there which I am now devastated about not only the cheap price but I was told it was nice never mind well worth a visit