“First Time- Loved it!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Ranked #96 of 3,633 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bahamian, Jamaican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hinesville, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First Time- Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Great food and service! The staff was so helpful in explaining the menu items to us. Great atmosphere as well! We enjoyed it!

Visited July 2014

Tampa, Florida
“Great Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

My wife and I stopped at the Breeze after seeing La Nouba in Orlando. We were looking for a fun/tropical environment to eat dinner and have a drink so we sat on the deck. We found it! The Mojitos were truly spot on (thanks Spencer.) I had a Skirt Strip Steak w/ chimi -churri sauce and plantains. I expected it to be good, but It was fantastic! Usually, I don't expect the dish to be this good unless I am in a Latin American restaurant, but this dish left nothing to be desired. Captain Harry and his band brought life and fun to the deck area. We had a great evening out!

Norwich, United Kingdom
“breeze of a night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

went in 4 nights for meals , a few times for drinks, loved the place and people.
this was reflected in staff / customers cheerfulness.

• Visited May 2014
San Antonio, Texas
“Bahama Freeze - Nothing Here is Fresh”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

None of the seafood is fresh - I could smell the freezer burn on the shrimp and see the pre-grilled marks on the swordfish. The veggies were swimming in butter and oil despite requesting neither. The presentation was disgusting for a $30 plate of frozen fish and oily veggies. I wouldn't have ordered "Fresh From the Grill" had I known it was coming from the freezer.

It's a cattle drive to get into the place only to experience rushed, ambivalent service and dismal cafeteria-quality food. I haven't visited in years and somehow had fond memories of Bahama Breeze but it's smaller, dirtier and darker than I remember. Mix the lousy food with the poor service and I don't think I'll ever be back.

Dundee, United Kingdom
“Nice Setting Above Average Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Bahama Breeze, has always been a favourite of our, but in my opinion is starting to slip behind the likes of Bone Fish Grill and BJ'S which offer better choice and service.

The cost for a family of 2 adults and 2kids was roughly $85 this included drinks 1 cocktail, 2 starters 2 kids meals and 4 mains followed by Dessert.

While I was slightly disappointed with the main course which was pretty average the starters and dessert were fantastic.

• 3 of 5 stars