“Delicious food with flavour!”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #89 of 3,851 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We ate here twice on our recent visit to Orlando, it was my favourite restaurant in terms of food, the menu offers a great choice of different flavours not found in many other restaurants here (we found menus a bit samey in orlando) Appetisers included Edamame Beans, Gourmet tortillas with homemade salsa, Coconut Shrimp, and entrees were delicious, Jamaican Jerk Chicken Pasta, Beef Chipotle (my personal favourite) Curry, as well as usual burgers etc. All really tasty.
Desserts were great too, Chocolate upside down pineapple cake, Key Lime Pie...mmmmm.....
The setting is nice, they have live music, fire pits, a great laid back vibe, nice staff.
Call ahead to tell them you are going, and be prepared to wait a few minutes on arrival, its worth it!

There are newer reviews for Bahama Breeze

Reviewed April 23, 2014

We were honeymooning here and we don't have a Bahama Breeze where we live. We really enjoyed our meal, the atmosphere, the drinks, and the bartender (who served us because we didn't want to wait). She was very courteous and asked us all about our trip and wedding. I had the Lemon Breeze to drink (which she offered me to sample first) and it was delicious. My husband had a Painkiller, which he also enjoyed. To eat, I got the Buttermilk Chicken Sliders and fries (the citrus mustard was amazing) and my husband got the Key West FIsh Tacos. We both agree it was the best meal and service we've ever had at a restaurant. We'd go again. Too bad they aren't where we live!

1  Thank Nicole L
Reviewed April 23, 2014

The food at this place was really good when we visited. I had the Carnitas (Cuban style,not Mexican) and it was awesome! For dessert we had Key Lime pie and Dulce de leche cheese cake. Both excellent, however the cheese cake was rather rich. Service was so-so.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Beautiful restaurant. Food was delicious and enjoyed discount drinks during happy hour. Has nice seating both inside and outside with a fire pit and steel drums playing.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Cocktails are fantastic - however service can certainly improve.

Food was ok - nothing to write about. Waiter should've taken a deep breathe before continuing with his shift. I understand that customer service can be difficult, but when you're in this industry and for sure kids are going to be around you either develop a thick skin or take deep breathes and try to relax.

Cocktails were superb and certainly worth writing about - I'd find another place to have good food and good drinks.