“Best Food and Sservice in Orlando”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Ranked #95 of 3,808 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“Best Food and Sservice in Orlando”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I always Visit Bahama Breeze when in Orlando, it is our favorite restaurant. The food is brilliant and always fresh, the service is always good and friendly and they have great drinks.

Visited August 2012

“A relaxing, enjoyable experience!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Every time my brother, from VA, comes to visit, he asks to go to Bahama Breeze. We've always been pleased but tonight was especially enjoyable. Our waitress was fabulous - very attentive and friendly. My husband had the fish tacos. Exceptional value, as there were three tacos filled with fish. No skimping there. My brother and I had the salmon. It was also delicious, but a bit overpriced. We can never leave without having a piece of Key Lime pie. It is the best I've ever eaten. Nice big serving - enough for two people to share. The decor and atmosphere are pleasing. For a special occasion, it's a very nice experience!

• Visited July 2013
Warwick, Rhode Island
“Very nice.”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Went here on vacation first week of July. We sat outside where they had a guy playing the steel drums. Everyone was happy with their dinner. I had one of the burgers and it was very good. It wasn’t one of those frozen patty’s you get at some places. The prices are just a little high on some things but not bad. I defiantly would go again.

Visited July 2013
columbus
“Disappointed”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have always wanted to eat here - wish I would of avoided!
Got a pina colada - not fufu at all - just a plain drink in a plain glass - not the wayh it looks on the website!
Food was good - but not hot - was warm in temperature -which amazes me since it comes on a hot plate! Service was ok! We sat inside - the music was outside! There is nothing that would bring me back - not the food,service, or atmosphere! SO DISAPPOINTED!

Visited July 2013
Ljubljana
“Lovely place with lovely food”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Well if you look for fancy high end restaurant - this is not a type of place for you,
But... if you look for a nice atmosfere, carribean food and full coctail selection and you want to relax from a busy day - this is what Bahama Breeze is for. Relax and enjoy.

• Visited June 2013