“Great drinks and entertainment” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Ranked #96 of 3,744 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood, Bahamian, Jamaican
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hopkins, Minnesota
“Great drinks and entertainment”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

We decided on Bahama Breeze on our first night in Orlando for an early dinner, as it was raining out. We sat out on the covered patio, it was all open seating. Where we originally sat we were being dripped on (there was an overhang from the patio to the main building) so we moved to another section. The tattooed-short-haired waitress gave us a really nasty comment about leaving her area...sorry, I'm not going to get wet just so you get a tip.
Anyway, we moved tables and we had a great server (Chad or Chris, sorry don't remember his name). He was very helpful and friendly, gave suggestions on drinks and entrees. I ordered the curry rice bowl, it was a large serving. Others in our party ordered the paella and a burger, both were happy with their meals.
The drinks were great, I recommend the painkiller.
There was a reggae performer that night, and he was really good. Normally I am not a reggae fan but he made it enjoyable.

Hobe Sound, Florida
“An oasis in Orlando”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

This is the first time my wife and I tried this gem of a restaurant. It is part of a chain but does not feel like it. Love the outside bar with live "Buffet type" music. The bartender-Caesar is a ral professional and helpful with suggestions. Try the blackened chicken with pasta- it was awesome. Wash it down with a bahamarita. Yum !!

Visited June 2013
Auburndale, Florida
“Wow, Quality has gone downhill in a year”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

News flash for the manager of this establishment... you are in my opinion going downhill fast! Was here for a business lunch with a client. It was the same place we had met the previous year and I felt pretty good about that place then so thought a return visit would result in the same ending. Boy was I wrong! To start with I was left standing at the hostess station for a good 10 minutes before I was finally greeted and seated and the place was not exceptionally busy yet. Wait staff, please, this is Florida, its 98 degrees outside ... when someone orders iced tea, don't bring me a glass with one paltry scoop of ice and then add warm tea to it. Within 3 minutes of it arriving at the table the ice was gone and the drink was room temperature. That happened not once but twice until I finally had to ask her to just bring me a full glass of ice. I ordered MahiMahi fish tacos.. uuugh two crumbly flour tortilla shells with an over abundance of chunks of lettuce, not shredded as it should be, and a single elongated piece of totally overcooked, dry Mahi laying on top accompanied by some sort of thick chipotle mayo based type sauce which you could not shake off a spoon yet alone try to apply to the Taco. I took two bites and left the rest.I will not be back.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Kissimmee, Florida
“Wonderful evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

I went with friends and family one evening and we all had a wonderful time. If you go then sit outside and listen to the fabulous live music, there is far more atmosphere here. The food was all very tasty and well presented too. Great cocktails ! Even the rain didn't spoil our evening and as outside is covered you don't get wet.

Orlando, Florida, United States
“I love Bahama Breeze”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

I really like the food here. It has spacious seating both inside and outside. They have live music in the outside seating area. They have and outside as well as an inside bar. The food is good Caribbean themed though arguably not authentic. The drinks are also very good. They have some revolving specials and a late happy hour on some nights. Definitely worth a visit.

Visited November 2012