“Not what I remembered!”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #89 of 3,851 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

We had one of these in my home town, but they closed several years ago. If this is how the food had changed to I understand why it went out of business. Out of 6 adults with different things. No one enjoyed their meal. The service was ok, especially if you wanted a mixed drink.

There are newer reviews for Bahama Breeze

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Been in Orlando 2 weeks the past 2 years and have eaten here 5 times. You do the math!

The best fresh fish around and even some live entertainment outside in the afternoons.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We discovered Bahama Breeze several years ago. Although it is a chain restaurant, this particular location is one of our favorites. We particularly love sitting out on the deck, especially when there is live entertainment. The food is always spot on. Our favorites are the onion rings, make sure to get only the half order, of course the cuban sandwich and mojito's! We most certainly will be back any time we are in Orlando!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We visited B.B. in October 2012.
Really nice buzzy but chilled out atmosphere, good decor and the food was really top drawer.
We had firecracker shrimp & beef empanadas to start....delicious!!
Babyback ribs, grilled Jamaican jerk chicken and Caesar salad for main course.....great!!!
Oh and a few bottles of Land Shark and some cocktails to wash it all down.
Service was good, our waitress was very friendly, chatty and attentive.
We thoroughly enjoyed our night and will defiantly return to B.B. when back in Orlando in October. Recommended.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

April 2013 - Our second trip to this particular location. Food has always been good, but the staff here make the difference. Menu and bar suggestions were great, service was spot on, not rushed, but not slow either.

I don't know whether I left my credit card at the table or if it didn't come back when the final bill was brought, but either way, it was resolved the next morning very well and very securely. I called the restaurant when I realized it was missing and it had already been put into the restaurant's safe for security. I picked it up, no problems whatsoever.

In a place with a zillion dining options, we will definitely return to this one.