“Good food, nice music and awesome waitress”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #90 of 3,851 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Convenient location very close to our hotel. Very good prices, the best food ever. Our waitress Naomi was phenomenal. Caribbean music was playing on the background and the drinks Naomi suggested were the best ones ever. I forgot for a couple of hours I was in Orlando. I and my wife thought we were in a Caribbean island. Excellent place. We are thinking about visiting the one in our state. Thank you NAOMI. You made our night perfect. The Greek.

There are newer reviews for Bahama Breeze

Reviewed April 30, 2013

We enjoyed our experience at this restaurant. The wait on a Friday evening wasn't long - about a 10 minute wait for an indoor table. The outside seating area appeared to be nice with a band playing music on the patio. Very laid back atmosphere with a tropical island vibe....

Lots of food choices on the menu. I was pleased with the jerk chicken dish I ordered & my hubby enjoyed the shrimp & chicken pasta he ordered. The Bahama rita was a delicious drink. Great variety on the kids menu for our 2 year old.

Prices were reasonable given the area. About a 10 minute drive if you're staying within the gates of Disneyworld area. Would definitely return the next time I'm in Orlando.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Food was excellent,whichever choice it was, seafood, chicken or steak.The service was great and we loved the outdoor patio and entertainment. They also made a mean mojito.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

We went here with friends while visiting Orlando. We dined outside as the musicians sang and played steel drums. Food and drinks were excellent. Would definitely go back! Wish they had these in Connecticut.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

The food was out of this world...music was great...But by far our server Tom described the menu in such a mouth watering way we were soooo happy with our choices!!! thanks again