“Excellent pho, reasonably priced”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Anh Hong

Anh Hong
Ranked #1,167 of 3,763 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Anh Hong Restaurant offers the finest, authentic selection of Vietnamese cuisine in the Orlando area. We specializes in an assortment of dishes such as Pho Noodle Soup, Vietnamese Sandwiches, Rice Noodle Soup, and more. Our menu is extensive and includes over 200 dishes. And in all of these plates, we use only top-quality ingredients including organic items from local farms to support the local economy. With many awards of excellence from the Orlando Foodie Awards for the last 7 years in row as the best, freshest Vietnamese Restaurant in Central Florida, it's no surprise that our loyal customers enjoy coming to dine with us time and time again. Your complete satisfaction is our top priority here at Anh Hong Restaurant. We welcome you into our cozy and relaxed restaurant to enjoy a delicious meal with friends and family. Join us for great food, good times, and memories.
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Excellent pho, reasonably priced”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

I'll admit, I'm not a Vietnamese expert yet, but I'm working on it. I stopped in for a taste of one of Orlando's high rated Vietnamese restaurants. The pho and summer rolls were great. The flavor of the broth was as good as I've ever had, and by the time I was done, I was comfortably full. I'll definately be back.

• Visited September 2012

• Vietnamese first
“Never coming back”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

I went there to eat with a party of 8.The service was horrible because we ordered take out, but they only gave us half the order but was charge for the whole order.The food is decent. The bathroom was dirty,stinky, and had no toilet paper. They also charged 18% tip without us knowing.

Los Angeles, California
“Yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

The restaurant is small and not impressive looking but the food is very tasty and considered one of the best in Orlando. We will definitely come back again.

Visited July 2012
Orlando, FL, USA
“Good Vietnamese/Chinese food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012

I've been here several times with my friends and my family. It's good food. The service is good, and the restaurant has a good atmosphere. I would not rate this as my #1 choice, but it's certainly worth a visit.

Visited January 2012
Orlando, Fl
“Great food at a great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2012

Anh Hong is a great little vietnamese restaruant, They have wonderfult food at great prices. My friend gave me a gift certficate that I misplaced and they honored it 3 years later!!!! no problem...especially like the plate where you make your own spring rolls!

• Visited May 2012