“Wow! Great reccomendation from out hotel to eat here.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cattleman's Steakhouse - CLOSED

Cattleman's Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Seafood, Diner
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Delicious Steaks and Seafood in a fun, casual, Country/Western restaurant right on beautiful International Drive in Orlando. We are located in comfortable walking distance of hundreds of hotels, shops and attractions and offer the best menus, patio, live country/western DJ and a staff that is unbelievable! Our Manager will go out of his way to please you! Come on in a give us a try, you'll like it, I promise!
Bohemia, New York
“Wow! Great reccomendation from out hotel to eat here.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

Front desk at nearby Hyatt told us this place was real good. He was right on! Inside had that western lodge look, very spacious too. We ate on the front patio, also very big. Our server Matt was terrific, and our food was well sized and delicious. Went with the Ribeye, and Mahi. Son had burger and mac and cheese. Good wine and beer, and I loved the Onion soup. Easily a Top 25 lifetime dining experience for ambience and food quality. Highly recco!

Visited May 2013

Oak Creek, Wisconsin
“Steak House”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

Excellent. Chefs never make a mistake. I always have excellent food and service when we visit this restaurant. I have been there on several occasions. Highly Recommended to anyone. Not a hamburger price place. Cindy

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great food, little bit pricey!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

We went here after a long day at Universal Studios. We were tired and wanted somewhere to eat so we drove past all the usual names and chose Cattleman's instead. We were greeted and seated outside (at our request). Our server was very helpful and professional. We were told the specials for the day and the porterhouse for two.

We were served quickly and waited no more than 30 minutes. I ordered the calamari to start, which my wife and I shared and then the fish and chips which I was extremely pleased.

Overall it was a pleasent meal. Would I go back....yes but this time I would wear something other than a t-shirt and shorts. The only downside for me was the price...little bit expensive for drinks and steak.

Visited May 2013
Camberley
“Very slow service, kept trying to sell us expensive dishes”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

We went to this restaurant for my husbands 40th birthday. We just wanted something simple for the kids and us. Kids menu is very limited. My youngest had a burger, my eldest had a small rack of ribs but didn't like the coating. I had a rump steak and my husband had a T bone. The server kept trying to up sell to us, and kept suggesting Chateaubriand at about $45 each, and wouldn't drop it. It got quite annoying when all we wanted were a couple of steaks. After she finally took the hint that we didn't want anything other than steak, we placed our order. 50 minutes later, and after chasing several times, our food arrived. Food was very average, steaks were dry and fries a bit overcooked. Went home very disappointed, and wished we had gone somewhere else. Two kids meals and two steaks and fries and a couple of drinks came to $118. Not impressed.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank SusanBCamberley
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Don't Go!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

Parking lot was empty on Mother's Day-should have been warning! No one in restaurant, another warning. Cold soup along with wilted salad was served. Sent soup back, kept salad. Had a feeling to just get up and leave, should have. Porterhouse 4two was terrible-tasted old and cooked wrong. Broccoli was cold, shrimp was undercooked and the only thing decent were garlic mashed potatoes and coca cola. We were only billed for salad and coke-but it was still too much. Server was preoccupied with moving to a new home(?) apt, or something spending a lot of time on a laptop near the bar. My husband was generous but I would not have even tipped. Never again & will not hesitate to tell all.

• Visited May 2013