“Best steak in Orlando???”
Review of Cattleman's Steakhouse - CLOSED

Cattleman's Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Diner, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Delicious Steaks and Seafood in a fun, casual, Country/Western restaurant right on beautiful International Drive in Orlando. We are located in comfortable walking distance of hundreds of hotels, shops and attractions and offer the best menus, patio, live country/western DJ and a staff that is unbelievable! Our Manager will go out of his way to please you! Come on in a give us a try, you'll like it, I promise!
Reviewed April 4, 2013

While on Spring break vacation in Orlando with the family, we were on the way back to the resort when we passed by Cattleman's Steakhouse (Orlando) and I got excited. I immediately crossed over three lanes of traffic to turn in, as I reflected back on the delicious memories of the simply delightful meal that was skillfully prepared for me in a restaurant by the same name located in the Stock Yards district in Fort Worth Texas. Let me be clear...It was Cattleman's (Fort Worth) where I enjoyed I would easily say, the best steak in my life! How wrong I was to assume I would enjoy the same dinning pleasure in Orlando, NOT!!! The meal I endured at Cattleman's Orlando was stomach aching horrible! From the time we walked in, which should have been clue #1, there was a stale odor in the air, but my memories of Texas overruled my common sense! My wife insisted that we leave, but thoughts of a tender aged well flavored morsel clouded my thoughts. Now I have this cleanliness rule that could be the deal breaker, but In my mind a dirty bathroom is a sign of a dirty restaurant so I couldn't resist checking. I still haven't figured out why the urinals had ice cubes in them. Surprisingly th e same type that were in our drinks.... hmmm
To make a long and painful story short, I ordered a medium-rare steak which was actually flavored very nicely, but had way too much fat on it, and felt like a heavy rock in my gut, after I consumed it. My children had Cattleman's rendition of a hamburger which was the size of a sausage patty, which left them both hungry. Finally I was given the $110.00 bill after being blindsided with what they said was the market price on the Porterhouse, and up charged out the nose for mediocre side items... and to think, I gave them the benefit of the doubt... Needless to say, I won't be back. A word to the wise...Dinners be ware!

1  Thank 285KennethH

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Service was HORRIBLE!!!! Everything way over priced and lousy portions, server came to table once and had to pay $28 gratuity, also payed 3.25 for a kids pop

Reviewed April 3, 2013

When walking into the restaurant, it looks very nice...and the menu prices would lead you to believe that the quality is good as well. We sat on the patio, and noticed that it looked dirty. Our appetizers came out quickly, but after that we waited quite a while for the rest of the food. I ordered a t-bone medium rare and that came out well done. My husbands burger was over cooked as well and had no flavor. Even the food presentation was to be desired. The tomatoes on the tomato mozzarella salad weren't fresh either. Needless to say we did not have dessert, and were even more disgusted when our bill was $140! Don't go here unless you want to be disappointed!!

1  Thank JenniferK80
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Should have checked trip advisor before trying this place out
Other blogger saying it is worst steakhouse ever was on same day. Good Friday March 30 evening with lots of crowds in the area and this place was pretty empty. I had the t bone and wife had ribeye. Very overpriced. My steak was tasty but grizzly. Noticed many other tables getting poor service. Won't go back.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We should have turned away when the mgr & hostess were having a conversation & didn't stop to greet my family & I. Waitress was irritated. Before our order was taken we were reassigned to an equally irritated & impatient waitress. Dinner: NY Strip $26, 2 Ribeyes $29 ea, & chicken salad $15. The salad, very spicy, no warning from waitress, steaks were fatty & chewy we left 75 % of it on the plate. Save your money, don't be fooled by the name Cattleman go to Tony Romas down the St.

2  Thank JC D