“Otimo”

Ranked #87 of 3,863 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Description: Be welcome to the authentic Brazilian restaurant. This is the place where you will find the best service and will taste the real Brazilian food. With 26 years of Camila's Restaurant we have a pleasure to receive a thousands of people daily and we want to you be part of it! Hurry! Hurry! The taste from Brasil are asking about you! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bem vindos ao um autentico restaurante brasileiro. Aqui e o lugar que voce vai encontrar o melhor servico e comer o melhor da nossa comida brasileira. Com 26 anos no mercado, o Camila's Restaurant tem o prazer de receber algumas mil pessoas dia e nos queremos voce fazer parte disso. Venham! Venham! O sabor do Brasil esta chamando voce!
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Everything was great. The food was excellent. Great restaurant. Service was awesome, very attentative. Great option for when youre craving brazilian food.

Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

The food here was very good the waiter was nice they have a big variety to choose from...overall very good restaurant!!

Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

A fried recommended this place. I went there to eat Brazilian food for lunch ad I wanted some fried aipim. I got there and it was a buffet. Great selection, but no aipim. When I mentioned to the server they made some just for me. What a nice touch. Friendly service as well. Only $11 dollars for all you can eat lunch. I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Fair Price, All You can eat, amazing service dispensed by the super friendly staff. Great Food ! A great surprise at the end with the included deserts. I strongly recommend any home sick Brazilian to go there and also to anyone who would give a Brazilian food a try.

1  Thank andremoysescardoso
Reviewed July 16, 2012

After long time eating hamburguers and hot-dogs - I like but we ate a lot - we finnaly found this place. That reminds me Brazil with Feijoada, rice, and typical food.
Good to be there.