“Good Buffett”

Ahmed Indian Restaurant OBT
Ranked #592 of 4,059 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Description: When it comes to authentic Indian cuisine, Ahmed Indian Restaurant provides great quality at a reasonable price. We serve our customers with sincerity and familiarity because we understand that without a good relationship with them, we will not succeed as a family business. With over a decade of experience with North Indian style cuisine, we offer some of the most exquisite tastes in Orlando. We cater a full menu with a wide variety of dishes; all of which are Zabiha (Halal). From our vegetarian dishes to our fresh seafood, everything is prepared to complement your personal taste; mild to hot.
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate from the lunch buffet on Sunday. It was a small buffet but had all the favorites, chicken tikka masala, vegetarian dishes, and fresh naan. I don't really enjoy really spicy-hot food and this was perfect! Staff was friendly and restaurant was clean.

3  Thank wildcatway e

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I was born in England and lived there for 30 years so I know curry and this was the best I've ever had. My wife had a chicken dish and I had the lamb Korma, the sauce was perfect and the meat was excellent, will go there again when we are next in Orlando.

1  Thank envirohpw
Reviewed March 22, 2014

My wife and i have been going to this Indian restaurant for over a couple of years. They're food is always fresh, the staff is gracious, and the meals are to die for. They make the best mango lassi. We go there at least twice a month. Don't pay more than $50 for a standard dinner for two everywhere else in all of Orlando! Our bill is usually about $28.00 with a mango lassi and a masala tea (minus a tip between 18-20%). We give them a 10 all the time!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Great and delicious food. I like it and I will go again this week. The service very good and the staff friendly. Unlike any restaurant they NOT ask for tip! Just when you want tipping them you will be given new a bill to add the tip. It just wonderful way! I hope all restaurant do that because some times you are asked strongly to give tip while they do bad service.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

We visited this place a few times on our travels to Orlando and have to say the food here is great the real deal Bengali style cooking always hot and fresh and with great spice to suit all palates.Have been to other Indian places in Orlando and most were just tasteless or just full of curry powder and chilli but since we found Ahmeds we dont go anywhere else and will be visiting again we come from Grimsby England on the east coast not far from Leeds and Bradford the curry Capital of the UK so we are spoilt for choice.