“Excellent!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Our Body: The Universe Within
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Wonderful exhibit. Very memorable. I would recommend going to this to anyone. Amazing the way God has made us and has taken care of every detail. Thank you.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Visited with a group....real bodies dissected and sliced giving one an inside look of the human body. After seeing about three specimens it is really all the same. I have a strong stomach but some of this made me queasy. Real live infant bodies and fetuses, let me find something else to do on I-Drive.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

If I hadn't had Groupons for this I would have been very disappointed. Yes, very cool to see, but really could be in and out in 15 mins. Staff is rude, by the way. The exhibits are interesting but no way would want to pay full price.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I walked into the exhibit open minded and left blown away. Bodies and body parts are displayed in a tasteful and very educational manner. In one section fetuses are shown and signs point out what to expect leaving it up to the visitor to walk through this part of the exhibit or pass.

Overall it was a great experience for me to see the human body in a way that I had never thought I would be able to. Not sure I would want to take small children but for myself I found the exhibit very interesting!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Our group was given a tour of all of the different specimens around the exhibit. We learned so much about our bodies and how they work. Our group was 16 kids (13 to 19 years old) and they all were very amazed and loved the exhibit. A very cool must see in Orlando.