“Wow!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Our Body: The Universe Within
Sanford, Florida
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

I walked into the exhibit open minded and left blown away. Bodies and body parts are displayed in a tasteful and very educational manner. In one section fetuses are shown and signs point out what to expect leaving it up to the visitor to walk through this part of the exhibit or pass.

Overall it was a great experience for me to see the human body in a way that I had never thought I would be able to. Not sure I would want to take small children but for myself I found the exhibit very interesting!

Visited June 2013

Daytona Beach, Florida
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Very Educational”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

Our group was given a tour of all of the different specimens around the exhibit. We learned so much about our bodies and how they work. Our group was 16 kids (13 to 19 years old) and they all were very amazed and loved the exhibit. A very cool must see in Orlando.

Visited July 2013
Tampa, FL
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 102 helpful votes
“excellent exhibit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

As a nursing student I was eager to visit this museum to help understand some of the anatomical and physiological aspects of nursing. The exhibit was excellent and tastefully presented. It truly is fascinating to see what is in our bodies and how they work. Admission was reasonable, and it wasn't too crowded.

Visited July 2013
Harvey, Louisiana, United States
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“my teenage daughter loved this”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

this is not my kinda thing but my daughter wanted to do this. she her and my husband did it. she enjoyed it because it was very educational. these are real bodies and real parts. my husband found it very intresting as well.

Visited June 2013