“MUST GO!”

Christner's Prime Steak & Lobster
Reserve with OpenTable
Christner's Prime Steak & Lobster is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #390 of 3,931 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I-4 Exit 88
Description: The Christner family invites you to join them at Orlando's favorite for prime steak and lobster. Opened in 1993, Christner's is truly a family business "we have very little turnover because our employees are part of the family"!!! Our customers are locals...business people... travelers...vacationers and sports stars... including many celebrities. Everyone agrees...outstanding menu...professional staff and America's Most Award Winning Steakhouse!! The Christners maintain an informal flavor of warm, hands-on, personal hospitality. As Russ said, "Hey, we're just a humble little steakhouse" Enter a guest, leave a friend. The Bread: Baked fresh daily and served piping hot to your table. Rip it. Break it. Just don't cut it with a knife. The Beef: Prime, aged corn-fed straight from the Midwest never frozen and cut to order right off the loin. The Lobster: Cold Water Australian Tails. The Wine Room: 5500 bottles of selected wines to choose from.
Reviewed March 15, 2014

We went here for Valentine's Day and although it is costly, it is one of the best places I have even eaten at. Our server was very kind and attentive to our needs. The bread is very good!! We got lobster bisque and it was the best lobster bisq we have ever had before! The steak was also the best we have ever had and we also got a lobster which was also AMAZING! Literally everything about this place was phenomenal except for the prices but it was well worth it! Will return when we can afford it :) And I recommend it to anyone trying to splurge on a night out!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The steaks at this place are like no others I have ever had. Not only are they large and tender but the flavor is something I have not been able to duplicate with a store bought piece of beef no matter what the price. My favorite is the NY strip but I love the ribeye as well. The Porterhouse is awesome but so big it is hard to finish. The super giant baked potatoes have a crispy skin and the bread is so good it is hard not to fill up on that alone. My absolute favorite place to eat hands down.
My wife loves the meat too but usually gets the giant piece of grouper cause she likes it so much. She also loves the lobster bisque.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Best steak in the state. Always amazing. Very pricey but worth it. Make sure you ask the price on the lobster if you don't want to be shocked when the bill arrives.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

What a wonderful time my husband and I had here. The food was superb, especially the fresh Australian lobster tail. Wow! Service was great.The decor could be improved in my husband's opinion, to match the price. Well worth a visit. You will want to return.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

We had an enjoyable meal at Christner's. You certainly don't go for the ambiance. Dark woods seemed very dated. The appetizer section of the menu is severely lacking. Nothing exciting at all. Our party of four could not find anything worth ordering or even sharing. The steak and the sides on the other hand were outstanding. Order the potato's au gratin & the Osage spinach (enough to share). The bread is excellent!!!!

When I do go to a high end steakhouse, I do not expect rolled silverware. You should set the table. Also, we were seated in the boardroom. It was nice at the beginning and then they set tow parties of eight in the room. It became too noisy for our party of four to talk. Also, when the bussers set up one of the tables of eight they created quite a racket doing so and it detracted for the experience. Overall great food, marginal atmosphere.