“GREAT VACATION HOME!!!”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of villa Toscana

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Laundry Room
Garage Game Room
Kitchen
living room  & dining room with  breakfest bar
Living room
Bathroom 3
Bedroom 4
Dining room
spa & pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jane B
“GREAT VACATION HOME!!!”
Reviewed May 31, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

This 4 bedroom/3bath home is a perfect place to stay when visiting Orlando. It is very close to all the parks and restaurants in the area. There were 5 adults in our party with 2 couples (had the two master suites and the single person had the bedroom and single bath to herself). We had our coffee every morning out by the pool (which is screened in). This beautiful decorated home is very clean and comfortable. We especially enjoyed the ability to cook some of our meals at "home" instead of eating out all the time. We would definitely ask to stay here again if the need arises and will tell family and friends to book this vacation home.

Jun 16, 2018
Hi Jane
Thank you - I appreciate you agreed to waste a minute of your precious time to sent me this review about your stay at villa Toscana.
I am glad to hear you had a great time at Vila Toscana .
You're more than welcome to come again and stay in one of our villas on your next vacation in Orlando .
Perach"
jjschmoye...
Kutztown, Pennsylvania
“Great Location-Excellent Home”
Reviewed April 29, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
people found this review helpful

Stayed in this home with my family (5 adults) mid April for 7 days. Great location to all Disney Parks & Universal Studios. Home was as advertised - very nice, well kept and ready upon arrival. Owner and Management Company were excellent to work with. The house is conveniently located short distance (10-15 minute drive with traffic) to all Disney parks (Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Disney Studios), and 20-23 minutes to Disney Springs & Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure. All parks were easily accessible with short drive for very reasonable rates. Great value for the house. Home in excellent shape and very accommodating and in quiet neighborhood. Spacious with game room and pool, just as advertised. Would rent this property again!!

Your age range 50-64
May 2, 2018
Hi John
Dustin R
“House was nice but HOT!”
Reviewed April 2, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

The Good:

The house was clean and very beautiful. The kids really enjoyed the game room, and it was close to shopping, Universal Studios and Disney. The pool was an added bonus. I wish the pool was heated 2pm-midnight not 7-5. Most of the time we didn’t get back from the parks until after 6pm.

The Bad:

The house was HOT. It was 80°- 82° most of the time in the house. I went to Walmart to buy thermostat just to see how hot it was. In the mornings it would be about 78° in the house.I wanted to set the thermostat at 76° but it was locked. All the information I received said we could set the temperature between 74°-76° just not below 74°. At this point I already called the property manager about the pool, so when they return my call I was going to ask them about the central air. But I never received a call back.

Apr 20, 2018
I am glad to hear you had a great time at Villa Toscana
regarding your complaines :
The pool is automated and most people are happy with the run times, not many people feel the need to swim after 9 pm as an act of politeness to neighboring homes, same for the pool equipment it goes off, so not to annoy neighboring homes.

I am sorry !- The temperature at the villa was and it's usually set on 76
( it's known that each place that uses the AC to chill out there will always be a few corner at the place that the temperature might be 77-78 - that is normal ! )
you didn't have to purches the thermostat all you had to do was to follow the information sheets i sent you !
If you had reached out to the management company or to me via text,email or telephone call - the A/C could have been adjusted in no time , the management company never received a call or call with voicemail regarding the pool or they would of got back in touch with you.
Hopefully next time if you will read the information sheets - you will be able to enjoy more from your vacation ! ;-)
Phalando...
“AMAZING PLACE TO STAY FOR YOUR VACATION”
Reviewed January 3, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

This place was amazing we had a lot of space . The hot tub and pool was amazing also . the kids had fun in the game room and it was close to all the stores and restaurants in that area . I will love to come back and i will differently tell all my friends and family that they need to book this place .

Your age range 35-49
Jan 4, 2018
"Hi Phalando
***HAPPY NEW YEAR ***
Perach"
T D
London, United Kingdom
“Good villa in convenient location for Disney”
Reviewed September 5, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Stay here with my family for our summer vacation in last two weeks of August. The booking process was easy and very quick helpful responses with any questions we had. The villa was easy to find on a small community but near all the Disney parks!!
The house was clean and well kept with all the facilities and equipment you need. We didn't spend that much time in the pool but when we did it was just right fir cooling off after a long day out.
We would certainly recommend this place for any family of 4 to 8 people!!

Sep 8, 2017
Hi Sarah & Tony
Reviewed July 29, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Jul 30, 2017
Stacey B
“Family vacation”
Reviewed June 20, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Overall the place was very comfortable. It was clean, nicely decorated with sufficient space for my family of 6. I like open bright and spacious livable space and this place was ideal.

The pool was not very good. The water looked cloudy the entire time I was there. The mesh covering did not provide a good enough cover to keep out the bugs and an occasional lizard. The jacuzzi was worse. I think the interior walls of the jacuzzi needs a good cleaning. Also, I believe it was early Monday morning without warning the person responsible for maintaining the grass woke us up with the loud lawn mower.

We were provided with all the essentials for cooking, which we did a lot of.

The booking process was very seamless and thorough. Everything was as indicated with regards to getting in the house, utilizing it and leaving.

Jul 20, 2017
Hi Stacey
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your overall stay.
The grass is maintained on a Monday and normally it is after 9 o clock, this is normally ok with most guests.
The pool/spa did develop an issue of a mechanical nature just after your stay, this has now been fixed and the pool/spa is crystal clear again.
The mesh is standard covering for Florida homes and as yet no alternative is available.
Perach
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing