“Fantastic property management company”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
kimol99
Altoona PA
“Fantastic property management company”
Reviewed March 5, 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

The house was amazing! More beautiful than expected. It was decorated beautifully and was fully stocked with dishes and pans for our convenience. Also we loved the Cresent Lakes area of Kissimmee. Very relaxing and safe.
I want to take a minute to commend the property management company The Villa People for their outstanding job in securing us this fantastic place. The original house we booked sold and was no longer available. The Villa People found us replacement houses to view and select with no additional charge. They were fantastic to work with the entire time from beginning to end. I would definitely use them again!

Mar 7, 2018
It was our pleasure to work with you and your family.
Look forward to seeing you again next year.

karimommy
North Carolina Coast, North Carolina
“Excellent”
Reviewed April 14, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Everything was great! The house was just like the pictures! I enjoyed myself and looking forward to visiting again!

Apr 18, 2017
Thank you Abonie very much for renting with us.
You left the house in a perfect condition.
Hope to see you again.

Efia C
Elkins Park, Pennsylvania
“I LOVE THIS HOUSE”
Reviewed August 31, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

First i would like to say a big thank you to Tanya for making my first vacation to Florida a success. The booking process was extremely easy and Tanya answered all my questions within an appropriate time frame. My trip consisted of my best guy friend and my daughter, only three people in this spacious home made it more relaxing . when we arrived i couldn't get over how beautiful, spacious and clean the house was, my 4 year old said she wanted to stay at the house forever . we LOVED the pool area. we swam everyday and my daughter even learned how to swim for the first time . if we needed any help with anything Tanya was only a email/phone call and the neighbor was really friendly . this house is perfect if you wanna visit with your family and friends , its spacious enough to accommodate everyone needs , it has a great amount of privacy outside the pool area . this house is on my list of top 3 and i cant wait to visit again next year. since this vacation was such a success my family and i agreed to take a vacation to Florida every summer and rent from the villa people every time. Thank you Tanya for everything!!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: i loved the whole house
Liked least: there wasn't anything for me to dislike
Traveling group: Other
Your age range 18-24
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Sep 10, 2015
Thank you for staying with us and taking a great care of the home.
It was a pleasure working with you.
agriffin4...
atlanta,ga
“Amazing, it was the best and most comfortable house we ever rented!”
Reviewed January 13, 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

We had the privilege of renting this amazing home for our multigenerational Christmas 2014 vacation. The communication between us and the rental agent was stellar. She answered our questions and provided professional, timely and courteous customer service.

When we checked into the house it was immaculate! The pictures did not do it justice. It was spacious and perfect for my family. We loved the heated pool. The location was perfect and the neighborhood was quiet and safe.

We are definitely going to rent this home again.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Gagne2014
Winnipeg, Canada
“5423 Harmony Lane, Kissimmee - Great Place to stay”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

The vacation home that we rented at 5423 Harmony Lane, Kissimmee was a great place to stay for our holidays. it's a beautiful home, clean and more then large enough to accommodate 9 people, 7 adults and 3 kids. The location was great, close to shopping malls, Disney, Universal and others. The pool was great, the bed rooms were more then adequate. The kitchen had all that we need to feed our family. Booking was easy our family would recommend this home to any and all!

Traveling group: Large Group
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Traveling...
“Great location, beautiful home, no issues.”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

This was the most satisfying experience we have had staying away from home. We brought our children and grandchildren to vacation at Disney. The separate rooms and the pool was a big draw. Booking the room was easy and the home exceeded our expectations in regard to room size and cleanliness. The kitchen had all the needed cooking and baking utensils. At one point a part of our group had to come back to the house early and did not have the house key but after calling the owner she cheerfully came and unlocked the house for us. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. We would recommend this for any large family looking to stay in a home-like environment.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jul 8, 2014
Thank you Jason for your kind words.
I am glad you enjoyed the home and your holiday. Look forward to working with you again.
XO
PChanW73
Sugar Land, Texas
“Not What They Advertised”
Reviewed May 12, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

My family and I looked for a home that would accommodated our large family, with a pool and spa and not too far from restaurants, stores and parks. This house was ok, it barely met our needs. I think it could be really nice if there some updates made to the property starting with the furniture, carpet and a paint job. The house is spacious but as I said needs some updating. My family likes to cook and eat together which is why we decided against a hotel. The refrigerator in this place should be thrown out, it has to be the very first side-by-side created; the ice maker worked but just collected in the tray, but the ice and water sprout did not. When we reported it to the management company, she stated that "it wasn't suppose to dispense water and that the filter had not been changed in the last 10years." She told me that most people use bottled water and I agreed most people use bottled water to drink, however, I and a lot of other people use filtered water to cook with.

After we arrived we decided to have the pool heated, my husband spoke to the management company and was quoted one price; once they arrived to turn the heat on the price went up by $10 per day. After much going back and forth they accepted the quoted price amount. The washer and dryer are very old, we now have yellow stains on our whites...not happy at all with this. On the first day we arrived the Air conditioning went out, we called and the management company quickly responded. However, when I asked if the A/C was serviced regularly the management company said yes, but the repair man confirmed otherwise. The management company also acted as though they went out of their way to call the repair...forgive me I thought that was why they are the management company, to handle things such as this. Would I recommend this property...I would not in it's current condition. If you do decide to rent this please note that you are 15 to 20 minutes from the stores and about 30 minutes from the parks.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The number of bedrooms and bathrooms.
Liked least: The furniture and curtains were stained and blinds missing sections
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Families with young children
May 21, 2014
Thank you for your comment.
I would like to start by saying that the villa is exactly the way it is advertised. The pictures you see online were taken recently. The carpet is only 2 years old; and the furniture is clean and in a good condition.

The AC is serviced regularly and it is just unfortunate that it went out when you came. We had it fixed ASAP and did not act like it was a big deal. We were very apologetic and I am disappointed that you have stated otherwise.

There are only two property managers here, me and my mother. I always quote the same price for pool/spa heating and do not raise the price out of the blue. You have Never asked me about the price; and when you called my mother she told you the same price as we advertise. Nevertheless, we gave you heating for the price that you assumed you heard.
The appliances in the home are not as old as you've stated, plus not everyone can afford to replace them often.
Nevertheless, I am very disappointed that the house "barely met your needs." I went into the home after your departure and it sure looked like you've enjoyed it A Whole Lot! I do hope in the future you have better experiences with other companies.
We have tried our best to accommodate you and your family. As you can see we have 5 and 4 star ratings for this home and our service. But we cannot please everyone!
Tanya
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing