“Busiest week of the year!”
Review of Disney VIP Tours

Disney VIP Tours
Ranked #2 of 118 Tours in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We specialize in Private VIP Disney Tours. Our team eliminates the stress of planning your vacation so you and your family can experience a trip of a lifetime! We offer customized itineraries based on what is most important to your family; providing private guided tours inside all the major theme parks, scheduling shows, reserving dining reservations, setting up transportation and much more! Let our team go Above & Beyond to maximize your full experience at Disney! *We are a private company outside of Disney and do not have any affiliation with the Walt Disney World Company.
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Our family of 4 (kids 7 and 5), visited Orlando and Disney world this summer. We did not realize when we planned/booked that we ended up being there on one of the busiest weeks of the year.. 4th of July week. Thank goodness for world class VIP and Lenee and Shay! They made out experience magical from the minute we contacted them. We had received several reviews from a variety of sources about tour guides and when we realized they all pointed to this company and especially Lenee, we booked and we couldn’t have been happier with our decision. Shay helped us organize our trip via email and phone calls and then Lenee helped with all the details. She was truly our hero, especially in the heat and crowds. She went above and beyond each and every day we were with her and was even willing to communicate and help us organize reservations etc on the evenings and days we were not with her. She knew each park and each routine SO well and was constantly working on fast passes and reservations all day! She even had parking assistance for us! We accomplished all of our goals in just 3 days of parks and enjoyed all of it instead of stressing about the details. Not having to wait in lines in that heat was amazing. There is truly no better way to Disney than with this team!

1  Thank Discover663193
in 29 reviews
"tour service"
"knew exactly where"
in 4 reviews
"busiest days of the year"
"these guys"
in 12 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 7 reviews
"dining reservations"
in 12 reviews
"money well spent"
in 10 reviews
"character meet and greet"
"jedi training"
in 6 reviews
"spring break"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed September 5, 2018

We were a family of seven with two toddlers, one that couldn't make the height cutoff on many rides, a grandfather who couldn't stand the heat, and a nursing mom with a 3 month old. But you would never know it. Kendra had us sailing through the parks for 3 days keeping everybody comfortable ,busy and constantly in a state of euphoric bliss. There were no Lines, and the day was mapped out with no extra walking between rides shows and events.

I should also mention Shay who diligently communicated with us before our visit to determine our goals, make valuable recommendations for each park and made sure that we didn't miss a thing

Our kids took pictures with more than 20 characters and never waited on a single line.

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

This is my family’s (5 year old, 4 year old and 1 year old) second time using this service.

I said last time I would never do Disney without them and I meant it!

It is simply the best.

A big shout-out to Dan... who for my kids is now as much a staple of Magic Kingdom as the princesses. :)

He is the man in every way!

I would recommend him to everyone... although I’m sure all the hosts are great.

Shay is also such a pleasure to work with.

Truly from start to finish these guys are a perfect 10 out of 10.

I’m sure we’ll be back again soon.

Thanks!!

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

We just got home from two amazing days in Disney World with Kendra from World Class VIP. Admittedly, we were very skeptical before signing up for this service. Let me tell you, it is worth every penny!

Kendra started emailing with us a couple of weeks before our trip to answer any questions we had and gave us advice for the part of our trip that would not include her. She even got us a restaurant reservation that had appeared to be impossible.

We spent 4 hours with her at Magic Kingdom and 4 hours with her at Hollywood Studios. We have three sons - ages 11, 9, and 2. Kendra made sure that everyone got to do EVERYTHING they wanted. We never waited longer than 5-10 minutes for an attraction.

Our 2 year old was sleep deprived and very cranky. He decided right away that he was not a fan of rides. Kendra happily entertained him and took him to meet all of his favorite characters while the rest of our family went on rides.

At one point my husband got pretty sick from what appeared to be dehydration. Kendra dropped the rest of us off at our next attraction and took him to the infirmary at the park for electrolytes and air conditioning. Within 30 minutes he was good as new.

World Class VIP kept our vacation magical and stress free! We can’t imagine doing it any other way. And request Kendra - we love her!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 31, 2018

I read, re-read then re-read the reviews for World Class VIP and I was a skeptic, but with a leap of faith I decided to book their services and it is the best thing that I did ......
As others have mentioned, Shay in the office was beyond efficient with replying and reassuring me that everything was in hand (I am a control freak and this was in effect giving someone else the 'reigns').

We booked 4 days - 4 parks. The main objective was to hit the parks in the morning and be out by lunch to avoid the mid day sun and the storms, and chill by the pool. This was well and truly achieved.

We were looked after by Mike for 3 days and Dan on 1 of the days. All I can say is that is was absolutely fantastic and exceeded our expectations.. They took care of everything, it was amazing. Both myself and my husband work hard all year and I didn't want the holiday to become a stressful experience - Not knowing which rides to go to, having to queue in the heat and end up with 2 fed up teenagers.

The 'Magic' of Having this service:
1. They do all of the thinking and planning for you - just turn up at the right time at the right place as that is the most input you need. You can then spend the rest of the time ENJOYING the parks STRESS FREE.
2. They book the fast passes, then with a sprinkle of additional magic combined with monitoring ride queues you spend your morning going from ride to ride to ride.
3. Toilet stop - they know where they are, snack break ? water? need bags looking after whilst you are on the ride? Photo opportunity? No problem.
4. Nothing is rushed and is all done at a calm pace.
5. Ride closed - they are already one step ahead with a back up plan.
6. Need any recommendations or passes booked later after your time - no problem.

Both Mike and Dan were fun, professional, easy going and involved both our teenagers to 'battles' on the shooting games etc...

An example of one morning was as follows:
Animal Kingdom Rope Drop
1st on the Flight of passage !!!!
next was the River Journey - Everest - Rapids - Safari then Lion King - all by 11am with no running, pushing or shoving.

We all really enjoyed our time at Disney thanks to World Class VIP. Worth every single dollar.

3  Thank Pji101