Tripadvisor
Orlando
1,105 results
All reviews front desk the breakfast area central florida breakfast staff the entire staff would highly recommend this hotel clean hotel wonderful stay continental breakfast excellent hotel enjoyed my stay definitely stay here again yogurt beds were comfortable kash dhara solera
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have decided to make Holiday Inn express my hotel of choice. Once again, nothing but great service and breakfast here at Orlando East location. Breakfast was awesome thanks to Maritza and Isabel. Thanks

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We spent one night at this hotel and it couldn’t have been better. The room was clean, spacious and comfortable. Bed was great. WiFi was fast! They offered complimentary food at dinner time. It was not a a full meal but enough and good and it saved us from going out on a cold night. The breakfast was also good with a wide variety foods. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The front desk associate Kash was very helpful during my stay. He was happy to answer all our questions and helped me out with my reservation which I had chose the wrong date. Thank you for all your help!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

I always make it a point to stay at Holiday Inn Express. The place is very well kept & looks recently renovated. As I approached the front desk I was greeted with a pleasant smile by Alexandra. She was very knowledgeable about the property & made the check in process fun. Thanks again Alexandra!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

Fantastic service from front desk to breakfast to housekeeping. Clean, friendly and spacious rooms. Most pleasant front desk clerk I may have ever experienced. Same with breakfast attendant, Aida. Cheddars restaurant across the street. Also a McDonalds.

Trip type: Traveled with friends