“beautiful place to dine”
Review of Citricos Lounge

Citricos Lounge
Ranked #95 of 3,931 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Citricos restaurant brings the cuisine of southern Europe to Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Citricos chefs rotate dinner selections frequently for a focused menu of American dishes inspired by the cuisine of Provençe, Tuscany and the Spanish Riviera—such as steaks seared on an oak-filled grill, creative risotto, pastas, and seafood depending on the season.The main dining room is airy and decorated with hues of yellow and orange. Old-world furnishings, wrought-iron railings and mosaic-tile floors contribute to the warm Mediterranean décor. Located on the second floor of Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, windows near select tables in Citricos provide a phenomenal view of the courtyard. Other tables allow you to peer into the bustling show kitchen. Meet the Head Chef at Citricos Restaurant. The Chef's Domain at Citricos Restaurant: For an exclusive gourmet dining event that brings you even closer to the action on the culinary stage, reserve The Chef's Domain at Citricos. Diners at The Chef's Domain may order from the traditional menu or choose to have the chef create a menu for them in a private dining room that seats up to 12 Guests. The Chef's Domain has one seating daily at 6:00 p.m.; reserve early.
Reviewed November 21, 2011

Very elegant room to dine ,with a wonderful wait staff and tastey food,a bit pricey,but worth it

Write a ReviewReviews (1,009)

Reviewed November 18, 2011

This restaurant is one of the best @ Disney. The food is to die for, the atmosphere is simple elegance and the service is top notch. The one dark spot was this totally obnoxious man and his entourage who was totally drunk and loud. I asked to be moved and they did...he wasn't going to ruin my meal. The waitress and hostess moved me and my son as far away from them as possible. I noticed that tables surrounding this party were empty for the remainder of our time there. I'm sure it was because the staff felt the same way as I did.

1  Thank PottstownTurtlelover
Reviewed November 17, 2011

While other Signature restaurants get more press and recognition Citrico's is by far best amongst this tier minus V&A. The service is always top notch and the food is amazing. Even with the cuts in quality across the Disney resort, Citrico's still shines and doesn't show any drop in their quality. This is a must do for anyone looking for a great culinary experience

1  Thank dme44
Reviewed November 9, 2011

...but this place is great. Hard to get a table but worth planning in advance.

1  Thank AndyW1976
Reviewed November 6, 2011

The Grand Floridian has to be the loveliest hotel in Disney Word and Citricos is one of the nicest restaurants. We arrived early for our dinner reservations so we went to the bar for a cocktail. The bar tender was very friendly and accommodating. The dining room is beautiful. It' s light , bright and airy. There were seven in our party with three children. Our grandson has food allergies. We were very impressed when the chef came out of the kitchen to discuss what he was allergic to and asked what he would like for dinner. There were so many wonderful items on the menu I had trouble choosing what I wanted All of our dinners were outstanding.
I would definitely return to Citricos on my next Disney visit.