“Excellent food - good service”
Review of Kimonos

Kimonos
Ranked #182 of 3,863 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2014

The food was great, service was excellent and there were a few items on the menu I have never triped. The shrimp tempura was very good.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

The food was amazing. I love sushi and was able to try one I have never tasted before. Excellent service, and staff.

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

We are vacationing down in Orlando and staying at the Swan resort. We are big sushi fans and decided to give this place a try. We were not disappointed. We enjoyed the Kimoto roll, California, shrimp tempura and the coconut shrimp roll. They were all very good. Cool small atmosphere and the sushi seemed fresh. We would eat here again.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

As background, I spent about 50% of my time in Japan the last year. Therefor I was very excited to visit Kimonos and have the typically hard to find Japanese Shochu. The wait staff was surprised (to the point it embarrassed me) when I ordered it straight up which is the only way I had ever had it in Japan. Instead, they highly recommended a Shochu based martini. It not only ruined the Shochu but it was a bad martini in general. I tried the coconut cocktail next. Those 2 cocktails were the worst 2 drink concoctions I have had all year. Other than that : ), the decor and general environment was very nice. There is a small area (not Japanese like at all) set up for karaoke, which many people were enjoying. Either they did not have enough servers that night or ours was slow and rude. My advice, is to go, have fun, enjoy the atmosphere but stick to the standards as far as drinks go.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Kimonos was some of the best sushi I have had. I ate there THREE times during a six day stay! Excellent foot and adult drinks. Service is outstanding.

1  Thank Pam S