“I Simply Cannot Understand The Lousy Tripadvisor Reviews!”
Review of Kimonos

Kimonos
Ranked #182 of 3,863 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The "poor" and "terrible" reviews boggle my mind. They just do not fit our experience. Our server, (Polly), was top-notch, fast, professional and had a great sense of humour. As for the sushi: I have had sushi around the world and while the sushi at Kimonos may have lacked the presentation flair that some restaurants boast, it was perfectly fresh and delicious.

Given the alternatives in Orlando, I definitely recommend Kimonos.

3  Thank Zippy22

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I really like sangria but I don't like sweet drinks. The sangria at Kimonos is so good!! The meal was good too and everything tasted very fresh for a hotel restaurant.

1  Thank lulupearl
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I have now been an Orlando resident for a year. My biggest fear moving here was finding an excellent sushi restaurant. Tried quite a few places before finding this gem.

I was really surprised to find the best sushi in Orlando 10 minutes from home at The Swan and Dolphin Resorts Disney. yes the best sushi in town is at Disney. The most amazing tuna I have consistently seen any where in the country.

The presentation is wonderful and the staff is always friendly.

Do not miss Kimono!!

1  Thank smgcma
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Was a little leery of trying sushi but after trying it I now will be a fan! Everything about Kimonos was perfect! Including their individual attention to a first timer! Loved it and will definitely go back on our next Orlando visit!

1  Thank Debra V
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

We went there as part of our stay at the swan hotel. The food was ok but the prices are clearly too high. It is an easy option if you want japanese food and don't feel like leaving the hotel.