“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Cute atmosphere and great food. All the servers are very sweet and friendly. My husband loved the sake but I didn't really have a taste for the plum wine. We both loved our dishes though. I got the beef lunch special and my husband got the shrimp.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Service was very good and the sushi quality was very good. Even our kids enjoyed the food since there was more than just sushi at the restaurant.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Great service and delicious sashimi and sushi. We had a very romantic table. We started at the bar and the bartender was very friendly and poured great drinks. Our table was very nice and we had a delicious dinner.

Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I chose the Swan for a recent Orlando trip. We love sushi and Kimonos was convenient - and excellent! We would have eaten there twice if we would have stayed longer. Highly recommend it

1  Thank kristine_michigan
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Business convention at the Dolphin, so 3 nights of karaoke. Great KJs, who help find non-listed songs and sign excellent harmonies. Of course it can get crowded, but hey, it's a bar. Hope we get back for a 3rd convention, in 2 years.