“Tuesday early evening”
Review of MoonFish

MoonFish
Reserve with OpenTable
MoonFish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 3,883 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Cross street: The Fountains Plaza at Dr Phillips
Description: MoonFish, rated as one of the Top Ten Seafood Restaurants in America, serves the "Freshest Seafood from the Oceans of Planet Earth" with a variety of fresh fish flown in daily from all over the world. In addition to fish-fusion cuisine, MoonFish features Pacific Rim aged steaks cooked over a natural Florida citrus and oak wood-burning pit, a sushi bar creating the freshest and most uniquely presented sushi and an award winning wine list. The vibrant atmosphere combines modern art and ingenuity along with a Pacific flair to stimulate the senses.
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Get the wood plank salmon, I can't say it enough. BEST u will ever, ever taste. Joey was such a great waiter. Made our evening nice. Set the bar with how waiters should interact: professional, knowledgeable, yet personal as well.

2  Thank Christine B

Reviewed July 28, 2014

My wife and I had the pleasure of making it to this fine establishment recently. We were very happy with the decor and the openness of not only the restaurant but the staff as well. We were luck to get Jason as our server, as he has a true passion about the dishes and we allowed him to make several selections for us. The food was excellent and we couldn't be happier!!

1  Thank Bill S
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We visited this resturant a few days ago and we were extremely satisfied. Our waiter Chris H was spot on with his recommendations and service. There we so many great things that it is hard to point out one dish over the other. However, I will say that the crab cakes were the best I have EVER HAD, and the Ribeye and Snapper were very tasty. There were six of us in our party and we were all sampling each others dishes. Our bellys were full, and we had no complaints.

You won't be disappointed here.

2  Thank AlvinaG_13
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I went in for happy hour on July 26th with my daughter and my friend and it was one of the best dining experiences I have ever had.

We sat in the bar/lounge area where happy hour is served. The atmosphere is very relaxing yet sophisticated. My favorite part about the decor was the giant fish tank in the middle of the bar.

I ordered the cantaloupe martini which was sweet but delicious as well as some of the wine from their happy hour selection. I tried the wood grilled oysters and the thai red curry mussels for the first time––MoonFish's creative twist on both of these dishes was a pleasant surprise. I was also pleased to find that there was a children's menu with several options for my 2-year-old daughter.

Our server, Kelly, was very knowledgable on the cocktail menu. She also knew that it was my first time trying certain seafood, and she gave me great advice on what to get. Also, she was great with my daughter! Erik, the manager, came by to check on us several times to see how we were doing. Between Kelly and Erik, the service was impeccable.

All in all, it was a really nice time and I will definitely be back both for dinner and for happy hour.

1  Thank Lauren H
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Excellent deals on sushi, oysters, and mussels. Great quality in Best value for your dollar. A great way to try and taste a variety sushi etc. Service was prompt, bar staff professional and very helpful.

2  Thank GlobalFoodie0629