“Great service, great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of MoonFish

MoonFish
Reserve with OpenTable
MoonFish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 3,764 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Cross street: The Fountains Plaza at Dr Phillips
Description: MoonFish, rated as one of the Top Ten Seafood Restaurants in America, serves the "Freshest Seafood from the Oceans of Planet Earth" with a variety of fresh fish flown in daily from all over the world. In addition to fish-fusion cuisine, MoonFish features Pacific Rim aged steaks cooked over a natural Florida citrus and oak wood-burning pit, a sushi bar creating the freshest and most uniquely presented sushi and an award winning wine list. The vibrant atmosphere combines modern art and ingenuity along with a Pacific flair to stimulate the senses.
Tampa, Florida
“Great service, great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

My wife and I had a rare weekend to get away so we made the trip to Orlando from Tampa. We were staying near downtown Disney but we wanted to try something new. We decided on Moonfish from the the reviews and ratings on this site, and we were glad we did. The feel and atmosphere seemed similar to Charley's, their sister restaurant in Tampa, comfortable and not too pretentious, but definitely classy. Our server, Liam, was awesome, super informative and personable. We received a sample of an appetizer from the manager upon seating, that was cool and new. She also checked up on us during the meal which was nice to see. We had the Tuna tar tar tacos as an appetizer and each ordered the filet and lobster tail they were offering. All of the food was was great, we will definitely be back the next time we are back in Orlando,

• Polish first
Essex
“Good food and atmosphere fantastic service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

Food was nice. My husband and I shared calamari for starters which was really nice. For main my husband ordered ribeye steak which was cooked to perfection and tasted delicious. I ordered grilled sea bass which came with rice. The dish itself would have been lovely but the fish and rice were cold. Not even Luke warm. I should have sent it back to give them a chance to rectify. The service was excellent the waitress couldn't have been any more attentive which is why I felt a little bad sending my food back so in typical English style I didn't say anything!

Shaker Heights, Ohio, United States
“MoonFish is Over The Moon Good!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

What an amazing meal! From the appetizers to the entrée (too full to even try dessert), my meal was one of the most delicious experiences I have had in a long time. Rebecca was knowledgeable and truly interested in helping me select every item to my taste. Very professional! What a treat!

Orlando, Florida
“Great food, excellent service, lovely environment.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

When you live in Orlando, you seldom travel to the "tourist areas" for your dining experiences but the other evening, with a friend visiting and staying in the I-drive area, we decided to try MoonFish. What a delightful discovery! The restaurant is attractive, lighted perfectly and easy on the eyes. The service as provided by Kristopher was attentive without being cloying and even though he had a large table that he was servicing, we never felt ignored or rushed. Excellent service. The food was very good. Appetizers were unique, well-prepared and HUGE! For entrees, I had filet mignon and it was an excellent piece of meat perfectly prepared. My wife had one of the sushi dishes and it was huge and delish. Our friend had Sea Bass which she totally enjoyed. Wine by the glass was excellent. This is not an inexpensive restaurant but you get both quality and quantity in the meals. Overall, a great discovery and we'll be coming back for Christmas Eve.

“Slow service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

The food was quite nice. The atmosphere was upscale. The service was dreadfully slow, which brought this review down. Three hours for dinner is a bit much.

Visited December 2013