“430-630”
Review of MoonFish

MoonFish
Reserve with OpenTable
MoonFish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 3,851 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Cross street: The Fountains Plaza at Dr Phillips
Description: MoonFish, rated as one of the Top Ten Seafood Restaurants in America, serves the "Freshest Seafood from the Oceans of Planet Earth" with a variety of fresh fish flown in daily from all over the world. In addition to fish-fusion cuisine, MoonFish features Pacific Rim aged steaks cooked over a natural Florida citrus and oak wood-burning pit, a sushi bar creating the freshest and most uniquely presented sushi and an award winning wine list. The vibrant atmosphere combines modern art and ingenuity along with a Pacific flair to stimulate the senses.
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Happy Hour is during that time. Sit at the bar and enjoy incredible food at a great price (try the tuna tacos!)

There are newer reviews for MoonFish

Reviewed September 8, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a delightful evening at Moonfish. Food, service and ambiance were spot on. Maven was our server and she added to our experience. We split two entrees...Hong Kong Lobster/Stuffed Shrimp and Scallops, yummy. The Fire Roasted Cream Corn is a wonderful add on! It's not cheap but it's a wonderful treat!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We LOVE Moonfish's Happy Hour! The sushi and sashimi are always excellent and the drinks are priced perfectly. We go back over and over for that menu, however, we have only dined twice off their regular menu and were shocked how disappointing it is. Although our server Michael was excellent, and certainly provided 5 star service, the pricing and wait times for our food were just too lengthy. We were seated at 6:15 for our reservation but did not leave the restaurant until almost 10pm. We did have a larger party of 9, but this was just a little too long for dinner. The food was excellent, guided by Michael's recommendations. I had the surf and turf with the lobster and my husband had the Chef's Mixed Grill which has been wonderful both times he has ordered it. Happy Hour- we'll be back! (Michael, keep up the great work, your recommendations were spot on and it was a pleasure having such a knowledgeable server!)

Reviewed September 7, 2013

The food was not bad, but i will never go to this restuarant ever again!! I never write reviews for restaurants, but i just had to share this. The wait staff was extremely rude, unprofessional, and unfriendly. I dont know if it was racism or just a general attitude, but i was utterly disgusted. The waiter was so unprofessional, leads me to wonder if this restaurant provides training to thier staff. He kept reaching over me, at one point dragging his sleve in my food, wine was put down on the table like i was a dog begging for water. Disgusted. Disappointed. Not to mention when it was time to tip, i left a tip that reflected his service (eventhough i should not have left any at all) and i could actually hear him telling the other wait staff about the tip i left, and he watched me on the way out as if i had done him some severe evil. Horrible. Unprofessional.

1  Thank Spersad3
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Just treated my son for his birthday with dinner at Moon Fish. He, my sister, and I had the Jumbo Lump Crab Encrusted Chilean Sea Bass. What a treat! Our server Kevin was impeccable in his attention to details of our requests. The wine he brought me just before our entrees were delivered was the wine I had forgotten that I told him when we first sat down, that I would want with my meal. Excellent memory, great service, friendly and personable. Been here, done this, WILL do it again! All in all, a great dining experience, every time!