“Great food and service”
Review of MoonFish

MoonFish
Reserve with OpenTable
MoonFish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 3,863 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Cross street: The Fountains Plaza at Dr Phillips
Description: MoonFish, rated as one of the Top Ten Seafood Restaurants in America, serves the "Freshest Seafood from the Oceans of Planet Earth" with a variety of fresh fish flown in daily from all over the world. In addition to fish-fusion cuisine, MoonFish features Pacific Rim aged steaks cooked over a natural Florida citrus and oak wood-burning pit, a sushi bar creating the freshest and most uniquely presented sushi and an award winning wine list. The vibrant atmosphere combines modern art and ingenuity along with a Pacific flair to stimulate the senses.
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Took our daughter and son-in-law for dinner. Excellent from start to finish with excellent help and coaching from Natasia. Everyone had something different.. sushi, swordfish, covina ,alaskan halibut and topped off with a nice piece of key lime pie. Thanks again for great service to Natasia.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We went in and were greeted and seated right away. The steaks were cooked exactly as we ordered and the mashed potatoes were delish. In all it was a great meal. Although the price does not break the piggy bank you might have to shake it a couple of times.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I cam into Moonfish not knowing what to expect since I had not been to this location before was a happily surprised. My friends and I had come in during happy hour, and though I am not much of a wine drinker, we were suggested the Cabernet by our server Natasia and it was well worth it. Since we had never been to this location before we had many questions about the menu and dishes and all of our questions were answered and then some. I personally loved the calamari, while my friend adored the oysters, even saying they were the best she had in years. I cannot recommend this place enough and the service was excellent, and Natasia was charming to say the least. We will definitely be making this our traditional location to meet in the future as we now know exactly what kind of service to expect! Thanks for the great time Moonfish!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Our first visit, we liked the sign but what a surprise! Fabulous Crispy Snapper and Lobster Encrusted Halibut. We ordered an appetizer that was so-so, when the manager, Brian came by our table he noted that and schooled us on crab claws. In addition he sent us over these fabulous King crab claws. Our server, Jonathan, was so knowledgable about the food and wine and so friendly. Alll his recommendations were outstanding including the peanut butter chocolate banana bread cake we took to go because the food portions were so large.
Ambiance was inviting, there were business men, birthday celebrations, date nights, ladies light out and nice gamit of patrons. P.S.: You will love the bread.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Hubby and I read reviews in Trip Advisor and decided to give it a try even though we knew it would be pricey. Service was great not exceptional, food was exceptional we both had One of the fish specials. I think our waiter was new or distracted as he needed to be reminded about a couple of our requests. We went early, 5:30 so didn't need reservations, else I think reservations would be best, they can be made online at their website. If we visit Orlando again we probably would not go to Moonfish, as we both think it was over rated.