“Perfect!”
Review of MoonFish

MoonFish
Reserve with OpenTable
MoonFish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 3,924 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Cross street: The Fountains Plaza at Dr Phillips
Description: MoonFish, rated as one of the Top Ten Seafood Restaurants in America, serves the "Freshest Seafood from the Oceans of Planet Earth" with a variety of fresh fish flown in daily from all over the world. In addition to fish-fusion cuisine, MoonFish features Pacific Rim aged steaks cooked over a natural Florida citrus and oak wood-burning pit, a sushi bar creating the freshest and most uniquely presented sushi and an award winning wine list. The vibrant atmosphere combines modern art and ingenuity along with a Pacific flair to stimulate the senses.
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Wonderful experience all around. Amazing food and service. Will be back when we travel back through Orlando. It was our anniversary and we couldn't have picked a better place to spend our night.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,341)

Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Great selection of fresh catches

Make sure you try the Thai curry mussels. It then becomes an excellent dipping sauce for the cheese bread provided

Swordfish entree is full of flavor!

Not touristy at all. Ill be returning without a doubt!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

My husband and I came here on a date night while in Orlando and had an amazing dinner. Jared, our waiter, was extremely helpful and friendly. Gave many very good recommendations. Will definitely recommend Moonfish to friends. Planning to eat here again before we leave!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I arrived before my date and sat at the bar which was still happy hour, ordered a drink for him and me with calamari. When my date arrived we were immediately seated in a great seat to see the sushi bar and grill/ovens and were able to take our drinks and calamari to the table with us since we were not finished yet and transfer the happy hour prices to our table tab. Michael was a great waiter giving us "First Timers" great suggestions on wine and the menu. We ordered the steak roll, which I liked raw but the chef, manager and our waiter worked with my date to cook/flame the steak. I still like it raw for you sushi eaters but if your not into sushi (raw) then the cooked was much better for him. Michael gave great suggestions on the wine list that would go with our meals. My date had the 20 oz TBone and Mahi Mahi, I had the Salmon. All entries were cooked to perfection and mouth watering. I got the spinach sauteed not creamed, steamed to a crisp and seasoned great. My date got the mashed potatoes with upcharge of the blue cheese gravy, AMAZING, unexplainable deliciousness! The desserts were HUGE! I got the banana walnut cake with peanut butter cream in between layers and chocolate icing, not too sweet and you can taste the banana and peanut butter. I would definitely go again, for the cook specialtys the price is worth it! And the manager and waiter for working with us First Timers, very friendly and willing to go the lengths to make us satisfied and returning customers. You can dress casually or for a night out, each is accepted.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Natasia was an excellent waitress. She made excellent suggestions and was very attentive to our needs.