“Poorly trained waiter”
Review of MoonFish

MoonFish
Reserve with OpenTable
MoonFish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 3,924 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Cross street: The Fountains Plaza at Dr Phillips
Description: MoonFish, rated as one of the Top Ten Seafood Restaurants in America, serves the "Freshest Seafood from the Oceans of Planet Earth" with a variety of fresh fish flown in daily from all over the world. In addition to fish-fusion cuisine, MoonFish features Pacific Rim aged steaks cooked over a natural Florida citrus and oak wood-burning pit, a sushi bar creating the freshest and most uniquely presented sushi and an award winning wine list. The vibrant atmosphere combines modern art and ingenuity along with a Pacific flair to stimulate the senses.
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We dined at this restaurant after a hiatus of about 2 years. As expected the food was excellent, however, our waiter was poorly trained. He would take plates away without asking if we were done, he would reach in front of me to serve the person next to me instead of taking two steps and serve properly. Would I eat there again? Sure, but just feel that the staff needs to be trained better

Write a ReviewReviews (2,341)

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I was in Orlando for the weekend and decided to give Moonfish a try. Well-I'm glad I did! Anthony was our waiter and the best way to put it is he is the Michael Jordan of waiters!!! Professional- knowledgable and a World Class individual!! I had the Filet With blue Cheese mash potatoes and I left wanting more!! The filet was cooked to perfection and the blue cheese potatoes were mouth watering!! I can't wait to go back as it was a dining experience ill never forget!! Major kudos to Eric and his staff for doing everything right!!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

MoonFish is always a guaranteed great meal and experience! However, our server Anthony, completed our meal! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We live in orlando's restaurant row area and have many choices for sushi, but always go to Moonfish ! They are by for the best for freshness ! Real King Crab rolls and the Tuna is so fresh it taste like butter. We love the happy hours and the great drinks too. Try the cantaloupe martini , You will order a second one !!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Staying in Orlando for a long weekend. I did some research and found Moonfish. What a fantastic restaurant. Best happy hour deals I have ever seen. Went for happy hour one day and my girlfriend and I loved it so much we went back the next day for dinner. Classy place, great service, great people. Chef Kenny is a great dude. Will be back!!!!