“Wedding Gift Dinner”
Review of MoonFish

MoonFish
Reserve with OpenTable
MoonFish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 3,924 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Cross street: The Fountains Plaza at Dr Phillips
Description: MoonFish, rated as one of the Top Ten Seafood Restaurants in America, serves the "Freshest Seafood from the Oceans of Planet Earth" with a variety of fresh fish flown in daily from all over the world. In addition to fish-fusion cuisine, MoonFish features Pacific Rim aged steaks cooked over a natural Florida citrus and oak wood-burning pit, a sushi bar creating the freshest and most uniquely presented sushi and an award winning wine list. The vibrant atmosphere combines modern art and ingenuity along with a Pacific flair to stimulate the senses.
Reviewed February 23, 2013

My husband and I had been at this restaurant before and this time we decided to take a soon-to-be husband and wife friends. It was their first time at the restaurant and they absolutely loved it! The restaurant was extremely busy and although it took our server almost 15 minutes to come over and say hi, she passed us a couple of times with an apologetic look and smiled saying she will be with us soon. My friend had lots of questions as she is very peculiar with food. Alyssa was extremely hospitable as she explained the menu item (of which she was very knowledgeable of) and made great suggestions. We had such a great service that we didn't even realized we had spend 3 hours in the restaurant and were the last ones there. Awesome restaurant and best place to bring friends for a nice dinner.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,341)

Reviewed February 22, 2013

A unique offering of seafood with daily catch of fresh fish. We had the Triggerfish and Chilean Seabass both prepared in a refreshingly appealing style which made our pallets sing. As an appetizer we enjoyed a "short stack" of wasabi crackers topped with tomatoes, avocado, large lump crab, and spiced just right with an aioli sauce! We snuck in Seth's roll which was among the best sushi I have had. Our waitress Rebecca was phenomenal with a command of the menu, and everything she recommended was superb! Prices were surprisingly affordable relative to the quality of the food and ambiance. We will definitely return here on our next trip!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I don,t know which is better ...the food or the staff. John and Eric were outstanding hosts. Shawn aw a great waitress. Sushi is creative and yummy! Have a great bar meal or dinner. You won't be sorry!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

This was my 4th visit to Moonfish and I knew I had to share this fabulous restaurant with any travelers to Orlando. From the superb dinners to the Happy Hour sushi the food has been consistently wonderful. The key however has been really the service from everyone from the servers we have had( Sean,Kristin, Dana, Beverly) to the managers(John, Adam, Eric) who have all taken time to be sure we were enjoying the experience we had each time. It is a lively, fun and must visit place when you come to Orlando!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

My husband and I have never been to Moon Fish but we were meeting family there from out of town. As soon as we walked in we were impressed. We were by our waiter Michael. He was amazing! He made us laugh, talked to us, described the food in such a matter that I wanted the whole menu. I am a waitress and I can tell you that he is one of the best waiters I have ever met. I was so impressed with the waitstaff; hosts, other waiters and floor manager. The food was so good too. I had sushi and my husband had steak. The sushi was so fresh I even got my husband to try it! We will definitely come back to Moon Fish soon and will be asking for Michael. Thank you everyone for making our experience excellent!