“Decent breakfast!”

Ranked #118 of 3,863 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Olivia's Cafe, a casual restaurant at Disney's Old Key West Resort, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Specializing in home-style American cuisine—comfort food with a Key West influence.Start the day with a sweet breakfast special at Olivia's Cafe: Banana Bread French Toast. Lunchtime favorites center on comfort food like cheeseburgers and pasta. For dinner try specialties such as conch chowder, coconut-encrusted mahi mahi, and slow-roasted prime rib. Dishes are served a la carte.As breezy and relaxed as Key West itself, Olivia's Cafe invites you to have a leisurely lunch beneath the wicker fans turning slowly over the tables and chairs. Or during fair weather, dine al fresco on the patio. Don't forget to satisfy your sweet tooth with Olivia's celebrated key lime tart.
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I got an omelet, breakfast potatoes, and an english muffin. Everything was average with the potatoes better than average. It was priced right for what I got. There was no wait and the food came out quickly which is always a plus!

1  Thank Justin H

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

The food was good -- I honestly can't remember what I ate but I know that no one in our group of ten was disappointed in the meal. My daughter discovered her love for pineapple bread here.

I enjoy eating dinners at resort restaurants more than at the parks. For me there has always been an air of stress that lingers over families at parks that doesn't seem to filter over to the other areas of the resort. Maybe that's why I enjoyed Olivia's!

1  Thank StephySunshine5
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Great, helpful staff but not so much of a choice! I like chicken and fish but most of it was american sandwiches and burgers. I did find something though and I'd recommend the buttermilk chicken!

1  Thank Sarah R
Reviewed July 12, 2013

What can I say about this? We've been coming to old ke west or 3 years now and Olivia's is like eating at home ... In a good way. Unlike other Disney restaurants you can always get a table - we arrived at 9pm on our first Sunday and still got a table. Food is great, service friendly

Reviewed July 11, 2013

After being stuck on a plane all morning, Olivia's was our first stop after checking in and getting settled in our villa at Old Key West, and for a young couple who had never been to Disney before it was our first impression of what the rest of our week would be like..... and it was great!!

The food was delicious (I had the Roast Beef Sandwich and my boyfriend had some kind of pineapple salsa burger. I can't remember the name of it.) We both LOVED our meal, and our waitress was very personable and chatted us up about our plans for the week, giving us a few tips and pointers to help make our trip run smooth.

Was it pricy? Yes... BUT, what in Disney isn't? For the quality of the food, we both agreed that it was WELL worth it, however we wouldn't want to eat there every day of our trip (we saved money by upgrading to the villa and making our own 2/3 meals a day in our kitchen).

1  Thank Danielle D