“Great flavors!”

Ranked #216 of 3,829 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Asian, Polynesian, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Kona Cafe infuses a bit of Asian zest into traditional American breakfast, lunch and dinner fare in Disney's Polynesian Resort. Indulge in the scrumptious cinnamon and banana-stuffed Tonga Toast or choose from a variety of more savory breakfast options like a variety of egg dishes and pineapple macadamia nut pancakes.At midday, satisfy your hunger with an Island chicken sandwich and housemade sweet potato chips, shrimp and scallops, or other tasty entrees. Dine in the evening on delicacies such as a selection of fresh fish, grilled ginger-crusted ribeye steak or coconut almond chicken.As you enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of this Polynesian restaurant, feast your eyes across the onstage open pastry kitchen that prepares divine desserts. Kona Cafe offers authentic Kona coffee as a perfect pairing to these pastries, or as a rich addition to any meal.
Ocala, Florida
“Great flavors!”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I visited Kona Cafe with a group of my friends as our parting lunch. The flavors were just incredible! Everyone marveled at their dishes. The prices were very reasonable and our server was very helpful answering our questions. I would highly recommend Kona Cafe for anyone.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank jentlewolf

• Korean first
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Great location and theme.”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

I got married at Disney, and stayed here for my wedding night. I received more well wishes from the abundant staff than I did at my reception! The Polynesian is classic Disney. The bathroom in our room was amazing, and I was surprised by the quality. It's pricey due to it's location, but well worth it.

Visited May 2011
Williston, Florida
“GREAT FOOD”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Me and my family ate our Christmas dinner her and it was great.Me and my son had the strip steak and it was cooked perfect and my wife had the chicken all the food came to the table hot and a timely fashion.The crab cakes are awesome

Visited December 2011
“Great overall dining”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Wdw best attribute is their service staff. Older mature adults with real life experience. Good food, fast, great service.

Dining plan needs a MAJOR overhaul. COMPLICATED!!! Need one day workshop to understand.

1 Thank Fromthe613
“Surprisingly good”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

DIdn't expect much from this but the food was really excellent and enjoyable despite two exhausted kids.

Visited December 2011