“A must go place for breakfast in Orlando”

Keke's Breakfast Cafe
Ranked #25 of 3,863 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 20, 2014

We really wanted to try a good quality real American breakfast and were not disappointed! We had an omelet and a waffle with fruits. Both were really really good! At this point it would be too difficult to decide which was better.

Service was pleasant and efficient. The coffee tasty and not too strong which is my favourite. The only small disadvantage was that the coffee mugs were quite small and as I personally like a generous coffee cup to start my day I found that a bit annoying to ask for refills a few times. By the way service was great and there was absolutely no issues with refills, I just felt weird myself to ask for it so many times.

Overall that was probably the best breakfast we had in US so a must when in Orlando! Well done!

Reviewed June 16, 2014

This was my first time visiting this restaurant and the breakfast was amazing!! The pancakes are HUGE!!! Well worth the 7 bucks for the 3! My husband and I spilt the pancakes and a western omelet because it was too much for one person to eat. We left there fully satisfied!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Ordered the French Toast for my birthday came with strawberries and light whipped cream and syrup. The eggs were light and the atmosphere was wonderful. Our waitress was very attentive and kept my coffee cup filled!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Breakfast here was super. Great service, friendly and efficient. I had the breakfast salad which after I had ordered my husband said to me "why a salad you will be disappointed". I was not it had about 2 sliced bananas, loads of fabulous florida strawberries and blueberries on top of a fabulous crispy granola with natural yoghurt and honey. Delicious!! Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their meal.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Went to Keke's on Sunday and as usual we had a great breakfast! It was busy when we arrived (11:45) and we were given a pager and told the wait would be about 20 min. We were paged about 5 min later and headed inside. Once at the desk we were told we were paged by mistake and still had a few minutes to go. That was the only hiccup we had. Breakfast was great, I had an omelette and my wife had pancakes. They have great breakfast potatoes which came with my meal and even the toast was better than most. We eat here on the regular and have always had good, fast, hot food. We will return!