“Loved it.”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2010

It had a great view. The staff were amazing. The food was great. We went with children and they loved makin their own smores. It's expensive but we had the dining plan. It does take 2 of your dining credits. But well worth it if you like lobster. The deserts are awesome as well.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,566)

Reviewed May 13, 2010

This is a lovely restaurant right on the water with a view of the Magic Kingdom from your table. The food was very good, seafood, steaks, some pasta, great salads. The service was attentive and there was a large wine list, some of which was reasonably priced. The dessert choices were too fabulous. We were full but couldn't resist the bread pudding and a killer chocolate fudge cake. After dinner, we took the boat over to the Magic Kingdom and then rode the monorail back to the Polynesian. It was a delightful night.

Reviewed May 7, 2010

We have been dining here for years & still consider it a winner on the Disney property.
It has a nice casual chic atmosphere & the fresh seafood is perfect with a great wine list. I once again returned to the mussels for appetizer & scallops for entree & was 100% pleased.
The bread is lovely with the sea salt sprinkled on the butter.
Tom has been our server before & is a delight.
The only complaint is your out of luck if you have a nut allergy & desire dessert....the only offering they have is sorbet & that just doesn't work for me.

The menu has changed over the last few years but just like all DW dining locations it's been "dumbed down" w/ that ridiculous food plan that is offered.

Reviewed April 28, 2010

10 out of 10 ... This was in my opinion my fav. dinner of the trip. The atmosphere was wonderful along with the beautiful view of the lake and castle. A trulu spectacular spot to watch MK fireworks! I can not remember what my husband ordered for his app. but I ordered the crab cakes. They were GREAT!!! My husband and I both ordered the twin filet and lobster tail. The lobster tail litterally melted in my mouth. It was buttery and sweet on its own it did not need any butter. The filets' were full of flavor. I ordered the twin creme brulee both were great. One was key lime and the other was coconut.

Reviewed March 11, 2010

This is the best place to enjoy a wonderful meal and watch the "Wishes" fireworks over Magic Kingdom. I've been to Disney about 7 times and this was by far my favorite dining experience. It was romantic, fun and magical all at the same time. The food was absolutely delicious (get the crab cakes!), great wine selection and wonderful atmosphere. We took our wine with us when we went to watch the fireworks out over the water after our appetizers, and when we came back, our main dish was ready and waiting, still piping hot. The best part - we never felt rushed as we sat there for almost three hours. Quite a different feeling when you're in Disney World.

Great for a "date night", but there were plenty of people there with children. Apparently everyone is a kid at Narcoossee's, because we got Mickey Mouse swirly straws with our check. If you're on the Disney Dining Plan, everything counts as two meals, even the Surf 'n Turf (which I also highly recommend).

On a trip filled with wonder and magic, treat yourselves to the best dinner of all.