“Fantastic Experience”

Ranked #80 of 4,083 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Narcoossee's serves a spectacular selection of fresh seafood at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. A Signature Dining restaurant, Narcoossee's offers dinners with a coastal theme—seared grilled scallops, crab-crusted halibut, grilled wild king salmon and steamed whole Maine lobster from North American waters.The menu at Narcoossee's appeals to a range of tastes. In addition to seafood specialties, it also includes filet mignon, chicken breast and vegetable dishes. Be sure to save room for the mouthwatering desserts, such as the key lime crème brûlée and the almond-crusted cheesecake with Lambert cherry sauce.Fireworks Viewing From Our VerandahNarcoossee's sits on the shores of the Seven Seas Lagoon in an airy, eight-sided pavilion. Make your reservation after nightfall so that you can enjoy spectacular views of the Wishes fireworks show in Magic Kingdom theme park from Narcoossee's restaurant!
Reviewed March 22, 2014

My mom and I went to the Grand Floridian to check out the hotel and have dinner. After looking at various menus, Narcoossee's was the winner. However, we did not have a reservation. Walked in to the restaurant and was told 9:30 was the earliest they could sit us but we could try a few seats at the bar. Best thing ever, the servers at the bar were the best. If Sergio is working, I would take a bar seat over a table, he was top notch as far as servers go and does not miss a thing. Great cocktails, fantastic food, excellent service, cool views of the Magic Kingdom and the Electrical Water Pageant.

1  Thank kedcali
Write a ReviewReviews (1,504)

Reviewed March 20, 2014

My wife and I had dinner with my son and his wife and we all commented on the quality of the meal. I had the Georgia Banks Scallops with the Trofie Pasta. It was outstanding. The scallops were tender, done just right and the pasta (somewhat delicate Italian pasta) with raisins and herb creme sauce, arugula and other ingredients, was the perfect balance of tastes. It was one of the 10 best meals I've ever eaten! Absolutely loved it!
I would highly recommend this restaurant and especially this dinner selection!

2  Thank Bob J
Reviewed March 19, 2014

The appetizers were amazing. We started with calamari and shrimp & grits. Another member of our party had the sea bass and said that it was perfect. The three other members of our group rated our main course as above average. (Steaks & chicken) then dessert came and the meal ended on a high note. The cheese cake and creme brûlée were very good.
Chevy was our server. He took excellent care of us!
We did not stay late enough for fireworks but we did enjoy the view of the lagoon and castle.

2  Thank Teresa K
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I still had to give this restaurant 5 stars, even though we weren't impressed by the service. First off, the location is great. Being right on the lagoon, you get a view of the fireworks that beats out the California Grill. The seafood is probably the best I've ever had. The lobster was steamed to perfection, and the steak was outstanding. Great calamari too! For desert, I had the cheesecake and it was soooooo good!!! It was an almond covered cheesecake with a raspberry dipping sauce that just made my mouth water on arrival. The food definitely covered up for the service. After eating at the California Grill (which had outstanding service), the service here seemed just ok. It took about 20 minutes to get seated even with a reservation made in advanced, and our waitress seemed like she had so much work to do, and she didn't have time to care about us. Although it was apparent she was trying to make an effort, in the end, it wasn't the service that won me over. I would definitely come back here in the future!

3  Thank Hope9876
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Based on reviews read here, we expected Narcoossee to be a great experience. Unfortunately, the food ( filet and lobster tail) was mediocre at best. The dessert was fine (cheesecake) but certainly not what we expected in a restaurant of this caliber. The service was okay....again, not great...our water and drinks were never refilled, bread not replenished, food not delivered even warm, etc.
We were seated at a table with a great view of the castle and Wishes fireworks, and the view was great.
However , we definitely would NOT waste the money or dining plan points here in the future.