“Great food with a great view!”
Review of Narcoossee's

Narcoossee's
Ranked #40 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Scenic view, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Narcoossee's serves a spectacular selection of fresh seafood at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. A Signature Dining restaurant, Narcoossee's offers dinners with a coastal theme—seared grilled scallops, crab-crusted halibut, grilled wild king salmon and steamed whole Maine lobster from North American waters.The menu at Narcoossee's appeals to a range of tastes. In addition to seafood specialties, it also includes filet mignon, chicken breast and vegetable dishes. Be sure to save room for the mouthwatering desserts, such as the key lime crème brûlée and the almond-crusted cheesecake with Lambert cherry sauce.Fireworks Viewing From Our VerandahNarcoossee's sits on the shores of the Seven Seas Lagoon in an airy, eight-sided pavilion. Make your reservation after nightfall so that you can enjoy spectacular views of the Wishes fireworks show in Magic Kingdom theme park from Narcoossee's restaurant!
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We loved this place. We ate at this signature restaurant as part of the Disney Dining Plan, which was awesome because we weren't concerned about the cost. We all had the lobster and steak. They were very accommodating for a food allergy after we mentioned it to our waiter. It was a lively atmosphere but we were still able to have good conversation. Dessert was pretty good too! We were celebrating a graduation and they treated us to a great "sample" platter of desserts. We are definitely going back.

2  Thank TravelinLB
Write a ReviewReviews (1,426)

Reviewed August 26, 2013

As we stayed at Disney for 3 weeks and had the Disney Dining Plan we were lucky to eat at many restaurants. Narcoossee's was 'Signature Dining' so took 2 credits instead the usual 1 and we were excited to try this restaurant. The ambience of the restaurant was wonderful and we had a table by the window with a lovely view of the castle in the Magic Kingdom and the Wishes fireworks. Our server was friendly but he was in no way as attentive as servers in other '1 credit' restaurants we had eaten at. I had the Surf and Turf, which although tasted fine, it wasn't as good as other steaks I had eaten. I don't know if I had a poor cut of meat but there was so much fat running through it. The lobster tail again was fine but didn't have much flavour, not what i expected from 'Signature Dining'. On a positive note the almond cheesecake for dessert was absolutely delicious. It seems as though the vast majority of people have a wonderful experience here and I'm sad that the food didn't live up to my expectations, perhaps they were simply too high.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Great off the Deluxe dining plan. Uses 2 meal entitlements. surf and turf really good. Don't get it well done. It will be served as a cheeseburger. Nice outdoor area for watching the M.K. fireworks. You can watch the fireworks from inside the restuarant also but you don't get the music that theoutdoor viewing at the California Grille has.

2  Thank Earned_my_Ears
Reviewed August 24, 2013

A group of us (9 adults and 1 toddler) had dinner here. We were greeted and seated immediately. Two wait staff came to our table and began to discuss various menu items as well as take drink orders. The service was fantastic. The food was even better. I had a crab cakes and calamari for an appetizer. Rings only for the calamari and lots of lump crab meat in the cakes. Yummy. I had the filet paired with scallops (I could have had a lobster tail as an alternative). The steak was perfectly cooked and melted in my mouth. The pan seared scallops were really delicious. I finished the meal with a creme brûlée. Wow. Everyone in the group raved about their meals.

All of this great dining while looking out over the lake that bordered on Magic Kingdom. Highly recommended.

3  Thank jferro439
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Having visited Narcoossees about 12 months ago, we decided to have another look in, to see if anything had changed.

Fortunately with the food, no. It was still as fantastic as our last visit.

Unfortunately the service had slipped, ever so slightly. (Our server was very pleasant all the same)

Maybe they were a little short staffed on our visit, or maybe the table of 14 next to us, took a little more attention.

When paying the extra for the service at a Restaurant like this, it shouldn't happen.

Never the less we had a superb meal & it certainly won't put us off visiting again on our next visit, or recommending to family & friends to give them a try.

I've still given 5 out of 5, because 4 out of 5 would be to low & I cannot mark 4 1/2;-);-)

3  Thank Mike C