“Fabulous!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Narcoossee's

Narcoossee's
Ranked #37 of 3,633 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Scenic view, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Narcoossee's serves a spectacular selection of fresh seafood at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. A Signature Dining restaurant, Narcoossee's offers dinners with a coastal theme—seared grilled scallops, crab-crusted halibut, grilled wild king salmon and steamed whole Maine lobster from North American waters.The menu at Narcoossee's appeals to a range of tastes. In addition to seafood specialties, it also includes filet mignon, chicken breast and vegetable dishes. Be sure to save room for the mouthwatering desserts, such as the key lime crème brûlée and the almond-crusted cheesecake with Lambert cherry sauce.Fireworks Viewing From Our VerandahNarcoossee's sits on the shores of the Seven Seas Lagoon in an airy, eight-sided pavilion. Make your reservation after nightfall so that you can enjoy spectacular views of the Wishes fireworks show in Magic Kingdom theme park from Narcoossee's restaurant!
Buffalo, Minnesota
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

A wonderful dining experience with an incredible waiter!Expensive for our budget but we did have a dining plan.Great food.Great view!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Mary K

CUMBRIA
“Fireworks view after”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Fettuccine with scampi, the scampi was tasteless, the pasta was great. 2 had chicken with dumplings, they were excellent. We had a window table and saw some of boat pageant. Newcastle brown ale, hubby well pleased. Almond cheesecake, creme brûlée and a trifle, yummy.
Server brought our bill before we had chance to order coffee, think people may have wanted our seats to view fireworks. He brought our coffees at no charge, a nice thing to do.
Very friendly helpful staff, seats with cushions.
Afterwards we went to the boat dock to see the fireworks, brilliant view. Seemed to be mozzis around but none of us got bitten, we usually do.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank ICUDHOL4EVA
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Magical experience for my daughter's 16th Birthday....unfortunately not!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

....let me begin by saying we have been down to Disney more than I care to admit (12 of the last 15 years). After some long debate, we choose Narcoossee's for my daughter's 16 birthday for what was surely to be a very magical experience on her special day. Unfortunately, we were very disappointed. The waitress was less than excited to help us, we had to keep asking for refills, the food was limited in size and quality and most of all, the special cake we got for her (Nemo her absolute favorite movie) was dry and poorly decorated. One could argue we just had a fluke experience (especially given all the positive reviews here) and while that is possible, we made it abundantly clear that this was her special day....but they really didn't seem to care! Move um in and move um out was the sense I got from the server. I was stunned and heartbroken as I watch my daughter slowly ask if she could leave. I was embarrassed on behalf of Disney as I know what they are capable of performing. I will avoid calling out our waitress in this review, but know, that our experience was less than ideal on a day when it should have been so magical. Of all the Disney memories, this one sticks out at the top of my daughter’s mind………<<Sigh>>

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
6 Thank lizs5150
London, United Kingdom
“Very Yummy!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

We ate here in June, and will be going back in the future. We were staying off site in a villa so haven't sampled many of the resort restaurants. We were going on a speciality firework cruise so wanted to eat somewhere on the resort before.

Even though i would of loved to go to Victoria and Alberts, Narcoossee's is a bit more reasonable!! Even the prices are little higher than food served in other resort restaurants it was well worth it. Narcoossee's is listed as one of disney signature dining restaurant.

Reading some reviews that food service was a little slow, I booked a restaurant at 6pm allowing enough time to get on the boat at 9pm, however the food was served really quickly and with some yummy additions of sour dough bread with butter sprinkled with Hawaiian sea salt.

I had the jumbo lump crab cakes which were very yummy and beautifully presented, for main I had Filet mignon which was out of this world, very similar to the steak served at le celliers at Epcot. Downside of this restaurant whilst sitting at your table you see other diners with desserts and It makes you very tempted to get one!!! :)

For dessert I had chocolate torte, which was again amazing! It was made with bitter chocolate which was nice for a end of a meal. But being from the UK i think we tend to have sweeter chocolate :)

Would defiantly go back again in the future and it made a great addition with the Firework cruise!

• Visited June 2013
4 Thank Lovelife277
Myrtle, Mississippi, United States
“Best meal at Disney”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

This was a wonderful relief from most of the the food we suffered through at Disney.
Even on the meal plan it was well worth two meals. The filet and lobster were delicious. On many occasions I have wished I were back there eating again. I would highly recommend this to anyone. Even my 10 year old loved it.

• Visited October 2012