“Wonderful food and service!”
Review of Narcoossee's

Narcoossee's
Ranked #38 of 3,808 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Narcoossee's serves a spectacular selection of fresh seafood at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. A Signature Dining restaurant, Narcoossee's offers dinners with a coastal theme—seared grilled scallops, crab-crusted halibut, grilled wild king salmon and steamed whole Maine lobster from North American waters.The menu at Narcoossee's appeals to a range of tastes. In addition to seafood specialties, it also includes filet mignon, chicken breast and vegetable dishes. Be sure to save room for the mouthwatering desserts, such as the key lime crème brûlée and the almond-crusted cheesecake with Lambert cherry sauce.Fireworks Viewing From Our VerandahNarcoossee's sits on the shores of the Seven Seas Lagoon in an airy, eight-sided pavilion. Make your reservation after nightfall so that you can enjoy spectacular views of the Wishes fireworks show in Magic Kingdom theme park from Narcoossee's restaurant!
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Wonderful food and service!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We ate here for our "fancy dinner" the last night of our trip. At our table, we had the surf-and-turf, whole Maine lobster, scallop dish, and my daughter had the kid's menu salmon. The food was delicious and the service was great. I was a little worried about having my 2 and 5 year old children in such a nice restaurant, but they were welcomed, and were quite happy watching out the window and eating some real food off the kid's menu. Our server did a great job explaining what our options were with the dining plan. Oh, and I highly recommend the almond crusted cheesecake for dessert! It is expensive, but worth it, especially if on the dining plan.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank LostMason

Toronto
“Food and atmosphere damaged by poor waiter”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Location and dinner were outstanding - flavours made my eyes pop out at times. Waiter is in over his head or lack of backup. Will reserve earlier next time to return more than once!

• Visited January 2013
Portland, OR
“Best Restaurant at WDW!!!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

On my previous visit, we had found the service a bit snobby, this time, I happily the exact opposite was true. Our server, a lady, was probably the best server of our trip! So friendly, sweet and helpful!.

As always, the food was incredible. We had dinner the last night of our trip (saved the best for last) and there were so many tantalizing items on the menu, that next time, I think we'll have dinner there twice!

Really, just an exquisite meal, in a lovely environment, with amazing service. Don't miss it!

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank zumpie
Hopkinton, Massachusetts
“Best food, so romantic!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

My husband and I went to Disney World for our honeymoon. We got the deluxe dining plan so that we could experience all the signature restaurants we wanted. Our favorite was Narcoossee's. It is located on the Grand Floridian resort. It's a building on the water surrounded by windows. You can see Magic Kingdom from the restaurant. It is a beautiful location. It is the fanciest restaurant I have ever been to but not uncomfortable. There are not a ton of kids running around, it's mostly adults. The food was AMAZING! I had pork done 3 ways and my husband had lobster and filet mignon. It was bar none the best meal we have ever had in our lives. We didn't experience it late at night but we heard from others that if you are there during Wishes, you can see the fireworks and they pipe the music into the restaurant.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Wendy S
orlando
“Said it before, I'll say it again:”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

when you come to Disney, make a reservation here!! I promise, you will have a meal as close to perfect as possible. We are locals, and brought visiting friends here. Once again-- a superior meal. The lobster was perfection and the filet was as tender as it was tasty. Sit at the window if you can, but when it's fireworks time, you can always step out on the porch for a better view. I rave about this eatery, because it has earned its title by virtue of being ambrosia-like. If you have not made a reservation, and do not have children with you, you may be able to sit at the bar.

• Visited February 2013