“One of the best meals of our trip!”
Review of Narcoossee's

Narcoossee's
Ranked #40 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Narcoossee's serves a spectacular selection of fresh seafood at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. A Signature Dining restaurant, Narcoossee's offers dinners with a coastal theme—seared grilled scallops, crab-crusted halibut, grilled wild king salmon and steamed whole Maine lobster from North American waters.The menu at Narcoossee's appeals to a range of tastes. In addition to seafood specialties, it also includes filet mignon, chicken breast and vegetable dishes. Be sure to save room for the mouthwatering desserts, such as the key lime crème brûlée and the almond-crusted cheesecake with Lambert cherry sauce.Fireworks Viewing From Our VerandahNarcoossee's sits on the shores of the Seven Seas Lagoon in an airy, eight-sided pavilion. Make your reservation after nightfall so that you can enjoy spectacular views of the Wishes fireworks show in Magic Kingdom theme park from Narcoossee's restaurant!
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We really enjoyed our experience here. The view is pretty, and the food was excellent. What topped it for us was our server. Most of the servers always give you the line about "my favorite item is ... ". And they're nice, but honestly by this point we just didn't care for the spiel. Our waiter here was fabulous - very down to earth and personable without the spiel. He was there exactly when we needed him, but wasn't a pest. We told him he was the best we'd had on our trip.

1  Thank diswish
Write a ReviewReviews (1,428)

Reviewed February 6, 2013

The food was excellent. (I ordered Shrimp and Lobster
fettuccine). The view was great. Didn't take long to be seated or for the food to arrive. I'd go there again.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

We had a great experience at Narcoossee's--three of us ordered the lobster tail and filet mignon, and we all loved it! My mother-in-law said her chicken and gnocchi was equally delicious. And the almond-crusted cheesecake was to die for. All that combined with the great view of the fireworks with the lights dimmed and the music piped in--it was an unforgettable Disney experience. We will definitely be visiting again!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Our fish was overcooked, my steak was cooked to well-done and I wanted it med-rare. Wait service was average. I asked to speak to the chef about our food but I was told he doesn't speak to the guests. I guess he thinks he's too important. For a fine dining restaurant their are too many kids making a lot of noise because you can see the fireworks from there. Won't be eating here again.

2  Thank STL C
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We were staying at the Grand Floridian on this trip & we decided to return to Narcoossee"s to eat. The food was great as usual and we were celebrating my husband's birthday. Our reservation was the last seating, which was after the fireworks show, so it was not as crowded. The only complaint that I have is that we were seated next to a family who were not keeping their children at the table. It was way too late for children this age to be eating (10:30pm) and they were all over the place. For the type of restaurant Narcoossee"s is, we had expected them to handle it in a professional manner, but they did nothing, despite some discussions among the other guests. This type of rude behavior can ruin a nice romantic meal. I had to say something to the mother & she was not happy with me. But the child did not stop, she was tired & just wanted to go to bed. It is fine dining & I did not enjoy being kicked & touched while trying to enjoy a nice dinner. I just wish the staff would have stepped in, but I guess it was my fault for not complaining to them. Next time I will go to the staff.