“Sit outside I'd u can” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hue - CLOSED

Hue
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Summerlin Avenue
“Sit outside I'd u can”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Had the duck breast with asparagus Rosetta. It was fabulous. The rassberry sauce was excellent and the risotto was salty but I have a salt tooth. Also had the tenderloin and shrimp with bucotini the shrimp are huge and the beef cut like better. Would be nice to have a better pre-meal bread choice but I'm being picky

Minneapolis, MN
“OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

Food was ok. Nothing too exciting or novel. I had the grouper and it was pretty good, but nothing impressive.

Visited January 2013
“A real winner in Orlando”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Another recommendation from the great staff at the Courtyard by Marriott in Orlando. I was looking for a good steak and boy did I find it. I walked up to see a Great Dane sitting on the couch in the sidewalk cafe portion of the restaurant. I was lucky enough to sit next to Dane and his owner. I enjoyed a great conversation and a really good steak. The service is awesome. Another place I look forward to visiting again.

Dallas, Texas
1,116 restaurant reviews
“The Sunday Brunch hang”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

We attended there Disco sunday brunch which was fun, loud music, all the staff was dressed to impress overall a fun atmosphere.
I had the chicken and waffles, very tender and good syurp to gravy ratio. Waffle was a bit over cooked but not to the point of where it took anything away from the meal. Wife had steak and eggs, was very good nicely sunny side up eggs with a beautiful runny yoke. Double mimosa's with your choice of juice. We sat at the bar to forgo the wait for tables.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
St. Johns, Florida
“Do Not Miss!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I am in Orlando frequently and whenever I am, I go to Hue for brunch. Thornton Park is such a cool area. The service at Hue is always impeccable, the food is fantastic. I have never had a bad meal there in the 10 years I have been going. There is a bloody mary bar, you order your pour of vodka and then make it just how you like it. The 3rd Sunday of every month Hue does a Disco Brunch. The menu items are renamed for 70's icons, the staff dress in fun funky clothes and the music is great. SO FUN!