“Ok sushi, but service is atrocious.”

Sushi House of Orlando
Ranked #1,235 of 3,919 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Florida Mall
Description: Specialties: SUSHI House offers world class sushi in a warm, romantic setting. Famous for the best sushi around, Sushi House has great modern sushi menu featuring amazing rolls, incredible new Japanese fusion sushi, a great Happy Hour, and delicious dinner entrees . This is the perfect place to entertain your guests. Come see why we are voted Best Sushi Orlando every year.
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I went in dealing with a trainee and barely had any interaction with the server besides her telling me that tip isn't included. Food is subpar and even tipping over 20% the trainee rolled her eyes at me. I only do this because I'm in the service industry, but after dealing with that kind of situation forget it.

3  Thank windy39

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I went here on a Friday, but early for the happy hour they have from 5-7pm. The restaurant was nearly empty and I had prompt, friendly service. I ordered only from the happy hour menu, which meant my salad and 2 large sushi rolls came to a grand total of $13 - excellent value. The rolls I had were fantastic: volcano roll (just how it's supposed to be done) and a salmon tempura roll (cream cheese in there too, not too much tempura, fresh salmon). The kani salad was just a regular ginger salad with a few slices of crab on top. Not what a typical kani salad is from a sushi place, so you are warned about that!! Otherwise, I would definitely go back and just not order that. The edamame and seaweed salad are $2 at happy hour.

4  Thank SheyJosie
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Awesome food, super fast service and small price!!! Will come here every time I'm in town!! Yummy!!!!

5  Thank Jessbutler320
Reviewed June 8, 2012

sushi is soooooo good and the waiters are nice and friendly.

6  Thank Bobbyaisss
Reviewed June 2, 2012

We came here on a promotional online coupon. This made our sushi a good value. The sushi was very good but so are many other places in Orlando. The service was very good and since we were early for lunch, the food came very fast. Interestingly, one of the chefs was holding a sushi-making class this afternoon. Thankfully, he had the students all wash their hands at the beginning of class. We would return but there is so much variety in Orlando, we would not drive out of our way to come here. I would recommend the restaurant.

6  Thank jumbonav