“Puerto Greekan dont expect good Greek food”
Review of Olympia

Olympia
Reserve with OpenTable
Olympia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,262 of 3,863 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sue Ann St
Description: Olympia has been family owned and operated since 1979 serving the finest in Greek cuisine in a friendly and authentic atmosphere . OPA !
Reviewed April 17, 2007

This restaurant is terrible and by far the worst greek restaurant in all of the Orlando area. Its food is poor and the decor is worse than the food. It obviously cannot survive as a Greek restaurant because around 8-9pm it becomes a puerto rican dance place. Its the most marketed greek restaurant but by far the worst.

2  Thank flyingnoler

Reviewed April 11, 2007

I had not found a good greek restaurant that worked for me unil the adventure group I was with had Olympia on the schedule. I gave it a shot and boy was I impressed. Local, small, family owned restaurant but with wonderful (well priced) food, and a lively atmosphere (mainly on weekends). I was amazed how much fun I had, and the food was nothing to be ignored. It was the best greek food I have ever had the pleasure of digesting. : )

4  Thank Kari F
Reviewed December 29, 2006

Will definitely go again!

2  Thank AaronJo
Reviewed September 7, 2006

As a local, I have been to Olympia a number of times over the past year. On weekday night, the atmosphere is quiet and somewhat secluded (a nice quiet date spot) and on the weekend evenings, the place starts jumping like you are there with your entire Greek family.

No matter when I have gone, the food and service has always been the star! The moussaka is full of flavor. The spanakopita is delicious, and the Chicken Kabobs are juicy. And as always, the owners watch over the restaurant and keep the staff on their toes.

My last visit, we had a hummus appetizer and Greek salads to start. Both were light yet full of flavor. Since we like so many items on their menu, we split a chicken kabob and a Hercules platter (moussaka, spanakopita, gyro meat, and lamb) and Chicken kabobs. Even though there were only 2 other couples on a Thursday night, the food was fresh, hot, and delicious.

We didn’t save room for desert, but the large desert tray they brought out looked so good, we had to bring one home.

We live 30 minutes away, but it is worth the drive every time!

5  Thank HurricaneDavid
Reviewed April 7, 2005

Elegant ambiance. We met friends there on a Thursday night, and were pleased to find a quiet, elegant ambiance. Nothing paper (major points w/me). Cloth table cloth, napkins, etc. We had a 4 course meal and a bottle of wine and the bill came to about $65. Our service was incredibly attentive. At 8:45 they invited us to stay to see the Belly Dancer, which was a nice feature of the evening. We went there to enjoy our friends. The good food and great service was a wonderful bonus. Very impressed that the owner greeted us on the way out to be sure everything was as expected. We'll be back. Next time I'd make a meal out of my salad. The dressing is to die-for good.

11  Thank MajorQuilter