“Best Greek food in c. Florida. Trust me, I've tried em all!”
Review of Olympia

Olympia
Reserve with OpenTable
Olympia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,176 of 3,777 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sue Ann St
Description: Olympia has been family owned and operated since 1979 serving the finest in Greek cuisine in a friendly and authentic atmosphere . OPA !
Dover, New Hampshire
“Best Greek food in c. Florida. Trust me, I've tried em all!”
Reviewed July 11, 2011

Just gotback from Greece, looking for something to rekindle the memories. Have tried a llll the Greek restaurants in the Orlando area, none were anything to write home about. Until I went to Olympia. It's fabulous, authentic and homey. Cute atmosphere, amazing food. Highly recommend.

2 Thank JoyfulTraveler85

Orlando
“Awesome place, cant wait to come back”
Reviewed October 13, 2010

I decided to come back to Olympia restaurant just to see if it was as much fun as 15 years ago. So I made reservation for a party of 10 to have my birthday party there. This one was the one to remember. From the wonderful waiter who eagerly made great recommendations to exotic belly dancing show to us dancing the night away - everything met and exceeded our expectations. This tiny tucked away restaurant is the one to discover. All my guests enjoyed the food, the ambience, the fun, the courteous staff - everything was a 10!!! We are seriously considering coming back again soon and having a New Year Celebration there.

4 Thank nlobova
mt dora fl
“Terrific !”
Reviewed September 1, 2009

I hadn't been to the Olympia in over 7 years so I didn't know if it was still at the former high level of excellence . I am happy to say it was even better than I had remembered! The decor was very tasteful giving you a great Greek theme throughout, the service was very kind and professional, the food was just tremendous in every way and the entertainment, if you go during one of the nights of the shows, was great and definitely put a smile on our faces! We drove over one hour to enjoy our evening and it was more than worth the effort! To my knowledge, it is the only authentic greek restaurant in the tri county area and one to not miss ! They can accomodate a sitting for two or a large group eager to experience not only a fine meal but a very entertaining evening! I encourage you to dine here to see for yourself that quality and value are still alive and well in the greater Orlando area!

2 Thank finediningenthusiast
Orlando, Florida
“Family Owned & Operated since 1979”
Reviewed April 16, 2008

I saw a review for this restaurant and thought I should add my 2 cents.

According to someone else's review, the Olympia can not survive as a Greek restaurant, therefore, they play Spanish music. This restaurant has been owned and operated by the same Greek family since 1979. Passed down by father to his sons, these gentlemen continue to please the crowds that have come into this restaurant faithfully for the past 29 years. I challenge this person who wrote this previous email to find another Greek restaurant in town that has been open longer.

Additionally, you'll find several patrons in the restaurant that come in every single weekend. Greeks and non-Greeks alike! These patrons dance and often request other styles of music. Spanish, Greek, American, etc... The owners simply cater to the requests of their customers and that is how they've stayed in business this long.

If you haven't been there, go and try any of the entrees, have a glass of wine and be prepared to get out of your chair and dance. You will definitely feel the urge!

4 Thank MHornVass
Orlando
“Puerto Greekan dont expect good Greek food”
Reviewed April 17, 2007

This restaurant is terrible and by far the worst greek restaurant in all of the Orlando area. Its food is poor and the decor is worse than the food. It obviously cannot survive as a Greek restaurant because around 8-9pm it becomes a puerto rican dance place. Its the most marketed greek restaurant but by far the worst.

2 Thank flyingnoler