“Not food kids”

Emeril's Tchoup Chop
Reserve with OpenTable
Emeril's Tchoup Chop is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #329 of 3,851 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Cross street: Universal Boulevard
Description: Emeril's Tchoup Chop (pronounced chop-chop) is the hottest table in Orlando, and Lagasse's second location at Universal Studios. The name offers a hint of New Orleans' famous Tchoupitoulas Street, home to Emeril's flagship restaurant, and the bold culinary term "chop". Located at Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando, Emeril's Tchoup Chop offers a dining experience unlike any other created by the famous master chef. In both atmosphere and menu, Emeril's Tchoup Chop offers diners a unique and exotic journey through the Pacific Seas with a delicious experience of Asian and Polynesian influences complemented by his signature bold flavors - a perfect complement for the Royal Pacific Resort. Although walk-ins can be accommodated, reservations are highly recommended. Our dress policy is casual with no tank tops for men. Bernard Carmouche, Culinary Director, and Lee Kaleel, General Manager, are dedicated to providing you with that memorable dining experience.
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

The food was good for all the adults but the kids menu food was so small my child was so hungry. If you have a child menu then it should be just as great as the main. That's my opinion. I think Emeril feel the same. They have slow service but nice people.

There are newer reviews for Emeril's Tchoup Chop

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Service and food were comparable to the original in New Orleans without being so pretenious. The salmon was very tender and flaky. The home made sorbet was outstanding. Hope to eat here again before we have to leave.

1  Thank minimemom
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Was invited to this restaurant by a client who hosted a dinner party! We had a private room in the back and it was awesome! The appetizers (especially the crab cakes) were to die for! I almost ate way too many!

I ordered the salmon and it was super good! The salad was awesome too! One of the best meals and experiences I've had. The ambiance is great! Relaxing, engaging, awesome cool place! Loved every second of the experience!

Would definitely return if when in the area!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

We found the menu to be a little confusing. It was trying to be all things to all people, appetizers, small plates, sushi, and entrees. It took us awhile to sort it out so we didn't order too much or too little food. Before dinner the waiter asked if there were any dietary concerns, so my husband told him about my soy allergy. Needless to say, soy is probably not totally unavoidable in this style of cuisine, but I always appreciate a heads up so I can control how much of it I am eating. They were great about telling me the dip they brought with the shrimp chips was problematic and brought us a chili sauce instead. The Mai Tais were great, if a little pricey at 15.00 ea.

We settled on 3 appetizers. The ribs, egg rolls and dumplings were all very good. For dinner we ordered 1 sushi roll, not much flavor was the comment. The KFC chicken (very good) and some small plates. Some of the plates arrived cold, some over cooked, some under cooked. We also ordered the fried rice and green beans to share. At this point no one had mentioned the soy ingredients again, but I was kind of blown away when the rice was served with edamame, which are of course are soy beans.

The service was friendly and adequate. We are still not sure who our waiter was as two different waiters attended to us and neither one of them served us our meals. The dining room is beautiful and we will probably try to go again on a less crowded night.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Five of us had an excellent meal with first class service. Not inexpensive, but very high quality, certainly a cut above the other restaurants on the property.