“Always a great dining experience”

Emeril's Tchoup Chop
Reserve with OpenTable
Emeril's Tchoup Chop is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #343 of 3,851 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Cross street: Universal Boulevard
Description: Emeril's Tchoup Chop (pronounced chop-chop) is the hottest table in Orlando, and Lagasse's second location at Universal Studios. The name offers a hint of New Orleans' famous Tchoupitoulas Street, home to Emeril's flagship restaurant, and the bold culinary term "chop". Located at Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando, Emeril's Tchoup Chop offers a dining experience unlike any other created by the famous master chef. In both atmosphere and menu, Emeril's Tchoup Chop offers diners a unique and exotic journey through the Pacific Seas with a delicious experience of Asian and Polynesian influences complemented by his signature bold flavors - a perfect complement for the Royal Pacific Resort. Although walk-ins can be accommodated, reservations are highly recommended. Our dress policy is casual with no tank tops for men. Bernard Carmouche, Culinary Director, and Lee Kaleel, General Manager, are dedicated to providing you with that memorable dining experience.
Reviewed November 21, 2013

We've eating here 4 times now, and make it a "must do" for our Universal Studios vacations. The ambiance is so nice, although can get slighly noisy if the restaurant is full. The service is usually very good, but we did experience a few problems this time. The waiter forgot to bring my husband's drink and we had to remind him. However, he did take it off the tab, so I can't complain. Service was a bit slow, but we were not in a rush. The food was outstanding, from appetizers to dessert.

There are newer reviews for Emeril's Tchoup Chop

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Went there with my 6 year old son last week. It was a bit fancy to bring a kid his age, though there were a few other families with kids, but it's more adult groups and couples. I had the filet mignon with wasabi mashed potatoes and he had the California roll. The filet was cooked perfectly and the wasabi mashed potatoes had a nice kick to them. My son loved the California roll but he stayed away from the Sriracha sauce they offered with it. We will be back again with the rest of the family.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

The lunch menu is tough to beat for value and taste.
Bento boxes are just right for a break from the sun!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I've been to Tchoup Chop dozens of times and it never disappoints. The setting, ambiance and most of all the amazing food keep me coming back. I've taken dates, family and business associates and they've all loved it. If you even remotely enjoy polynesian food, you have to go!

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I brought my daughter and my son here for dinner to celebrate his birthday. The waitstaff were excellent; very attentive. We were served a complimentary hor d'oeuvre which was very good. The food was excellent and if we were longer at Universal we would have eaten here a second time.

2  Thank Mary W