“Excellent food, great staff”

Emeril's Tchoup Chop
Reserve with OpenTable
Emeril's Tchoup Chop is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #331 of 3,808 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Cross street: Universal Boulevard
Description: Emeril's Tchoup Chop (pronounced chop-chop) is the hottest table in Orlando, and Lagasse's second location at Universal Studios. The name offers a hint of New Orleans' famous Tchoupitoulas Street, home to Emeril's flagship restaurant, and the bold culinary term "chop". Located at Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando, Emeril's Tchoup Chop offers a dining experience unlike any other created by the famous master chef. In both atmosphere and menu, Emeril's Tchoup Chop offers diners a unique and exotic journey through the Pacific Seas with a delicious experience of Asian and Polynesian influences complemented by his signature bold flavors - a perfect complement for the Royal Pacific Resort. Although walk-ins can be accommodated, reservations are highly recommended. Our dress policy is casual with no tank tops for men. Bernard Carmouche, Culinary Director, and Lee Kaleel, General Manager, are dedicated to providing you with that memorable dining experience.
Seattle, Washington
“Excellent food, great staff”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We had dinner here one night on a recent visit to Orlando. Let me say, thought the food was fantastic. I had the tasting menu -- ahi sashimi, a bacon and soft egg salad, filet mignon, and milk chocolate almond tart. All were delicious. Two of our party wanted the braised short ribs, but they had run out. Our two daughters ordered from the children's menu -- filet mignon and spaghetti with meatballs. Both cleans their plates. The seared tuna entree was one of the best I had ever tasted, seared perfectly and served on a bed of Thai sticky rice with an excellent sauce.

The service was both awful and outstanding. Somehow, the kitchen misplaced our entree order and we waited for over an hour. Both the server and manager were very apologetic, and they comped our children's meals and our drinks, effectively halving our total bill. We were impressed by the effort to make it right.

My wife and I returned the next night to get appetizers at the bar. I tried the duck confit and goat cheese galette, and had to have the soft egg salad again. Fantastic! Our bartender was the manager from the previous night, and we also saw our server again. Both repeated their apologies and thanked us for coming back.

• Visited January 2013

Vancouver, Canada
“Good food and wine”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Located on the grounds of Loews Royal Pacifica we enjoyed our experience at this restaurant. We made a reservation and were rewarded with a table with a great view of the action. The food was excellent.

Visited January 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Great sushi and fish, a little slow...”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We've been here twice, because our family has alot of sushi and fish lovers. I'm not in the club. I was trying to figure out my problem with the restaurant. Guess that everybody was eating tons of appetizers and the only thing I liked was the vegetarian sushi. Beautiful restaurant and atmosphere!

Visited December 2012
Mission Hills, Kansas
“Pricey but good”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

The appetizers were outstanding but the entrees were only above average. Good atmosphere and good service.

Visited January 2013
Gladstone, North Dakota, United States
“WOW”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

My family and I stayed at the Royal Pacific Resort and the Tchoup Chop was my wifes birthday suprise. The atmosphere is great and relaxing, the Staff is top notch! they were very friendly and helpful. The meal was devine! But the highlight was desert.....The Banana Cream Pie OMG I will never be able to order one at any other restaurant becasue this spoiled me...Huge and delicious!!!!!!!

Would highly recomend this to anybody in the Orlando area.

• Visited December 2012