“Delicious!”
Review of Thai Thani

Thai Thani
Reserve with OpenTable
Thai Thani is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #110 of 3,851 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed July 14, 2014

My wife and I LOVE good Thai food and having never been to Thailand, I cannot assert or deny the authenticity of the food at Thai Thani however, it was by far some of the best Thai food I have ever eaten.

The service was a little slow but everyine was extremely friendly and helpful. My wife ordered the cashew chieck which was FANTASTIC. The sauce was rich and layered and impossibly loaded with satisfying umami goodness. I ordered the whole fried red snapper in Panang curry sauce. It was the best Panang curry I have ever had. It was rich and creamy without being cloying. The spices were perfect, fresh, piquant, and not overwhelming. I of course ate the fish with my hands (as I learned to do from my travels in West Africa) and the waitress at the end of the meal commented on how she was surprised and happy to see a white guy eating with his hands and eating the head of the fish.

We will most assuredly return to Thai Thani the next time we are in Orlando.

There are newer reviews for Thai Thani

Reviewed July 13, 2014

While in Orlando for a conference I hit up Thai Thani at the recommendation of a friend who considered it one of her favorite restaurants while she had lived in that area. I wasn't disappointed.

The service was amazing. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. My waiter was super friendly and accommodating. Other staff there appeared to be the same.

The atmosphere was well-decorated and tidy.

The food was very good, and I think the Pad Thai was the best I'd ever had. I got the sticky rice with mango for dessert which was my only disappointment. There was a lot of fresh mango on the plate, but the sticky rice portion was weirdly small. And I think it cost $7 which was kind of odd for the size of the dessert. Still, it was very good. Some may find the bill on the pricey side. For the quality of the food and experience I think it was almost worth the price.

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Very authentic Thai food, superb interiors and ambiance, very hospitable staff especially the Duty Manager Ms. June. Excellent service. Value for money. Would go there again!!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

We were a party of 16 who came in for dinner to this most unassuming Thai restaurant as it is in a strip mall bunched up together with two other asian restaurants. Our party was serviced by two very efficient servers. The gentleman systematically took our orders while the lady server started serving our drinks. He was very helpful in making our choices which is a mix of vegetarian, seafood and chicken dishes our party being mostly from India were delighted that we can customize some of the dishes with tofu in place of meat. Our courses went on without a glitch, we were well attended by the staff to the very end of this delicious meal. On behalf of my family and friends we would like to commend Thai Thani for making this a great reunion. We will be back again when in town and definitely will recomend this establishment to some ore friends.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

After the reviews I read in my travel book and on here, I was expecting really good thai food. It was just ok and all the decorations and stuff packed into this dark space kind of grosses me out. (I always just think of the dust being harbored there.)

1  Thank Kanga2roos