“Wonderful!”
Review of Thai Thani

Thai Thani
Reserve with OpenTable
Thai Thani is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #105 of 3,924 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

I'm fairly picky about Thai food - and have had my fair share of disappointing bland curries, red pepper sprinkles & cilantro. I was NOT disappointed at Thai Thani, however!

My family ordered an appetizer platter, and the Tiger Tear, Double Delight & the Ginger Duck entrees -all were excellent. Perfectly cooked, fresh meat, veggies, & delicious sauces. Wide variety of menu selections, with a larger than usual wine list & bar menu for most Thai restaurants I've visited.

The decor & atmosphere of the restaurant is amazing - with some museum quality art. Service was excellent as well.

My family will be back whenever we visit Orlando

Reviewed March 22, 2014

As a big fan of Thai food, I was very much looking forward to experiencing this well commended restaurant. Sadly, it was a disappointing experience with dishes quite bland and, more disappointingly, served less than hot. The staff tried to make good but sending food back for re-heating is never an acceptable solution.

Trying hard to introduce my family to Thai food, the occasion was thus unsuccessful and I am thus inclined not to visit again.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Visiting the theme parks with a bunch of college students, we decided to have a sit down dinner to celebrate a myriad of birthdays. A bit overwhelmed by the native Thai decorations, and the elegance of the dining room, but the staff were welcoming, even in our casual clothes. Prices for everything were reasonable, given the decor. We ate in traditional Thai style, on the floor, against beautiful cushions. The dishes were prepared well and to our asking as to level of spice. We enjoyed Panang Shrimp, Duck Curry, Rice Cakes, as well as the tastiest Pad Thai. And they suprised the birthday girl with a lovely ice cream sundae with little fried bananas wrapped in pastry. Ate there twice in one week!

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

The food was fairly good here but the service was terrible. I asked 4 times for water and never got it until I was almost done with my meal. Asked a waiter for silverware which came after they delivered the food. We had a party of 10 but the restaurant wasn't staffed to handle us and staff seemed a bit clueless. My positive comments were that the ginger duck was very good along with the curry dishes. This place is probably not a great choice for large groups.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Amazing atmosphere. Food is very good, but not excellent. Very well priced and expeditious service. Would definitely recommend going earlier if you have children under 10.