“BEST THAI FOOD EXPERIENCE in the States!”
Review of Thai Thani

Thai Thani
Reserve with OpenTable
Thai Thani is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #223 of 4,083 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Ok, I had been to man Thai restaurants (including London, Paris, New York), this was the best thai food experience of all! First of all don't let the outside of the restaurant discourage you! Once you enter the restaurant, you forget that you're in the States. Amazing decoration! Very friendly staff and amazingly delicious Thai food! They have a very rich menu and very well managed price list. Not cheap, but not pricey either! Looking forward to eating there again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,024)

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Love, Love, Love! If you eat everything, try everything! If u r like me and vegetarian, the Pad Bhanang (hope I spelt it right!) :) is fabulous. Yummy!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Food was really good. The price is too high for Thai in the area though.

Not a good place to take kids. Lots of old people there.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We ate here three times in a week because the food was outstanding. The restaurant has exotic décor that transports you to Asia once you walk through the door. The portions are generous and the food is reasonably priced for the quality you get. Everything was fresh and tasty. Very enjoyable lunch and dinner here. If you want your taste buds to dance, this is the disco to go to ! The staff were very nice and professional as well, and even offered to take our photo together as we were leaving. When we go back to Orlando, this will be our first stop.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I ate at Siam a couple of times and rated it well, that is why I am giving this an excellent rating. Never having visited Thailand, it is tough for me to say that the food is authentic... But the waiter was from Thailand and he made the dinner very enjoyable! He worked with us on our selections, and was very attentive to our needs. The food was very tasty and Wow the heat can be intense once you order over level 5 heat. I would recommend this restaurant, it is priced nicely, and was a very nice experience.