“Very nice food and restaurant”
Review of Thai Thani

Thai Thani
Reserve with OpenTable
Thai Thani is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #239 of 4,059 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed April 8, 2013

One of the nicest dinners we had when in Orlando. Food good (spring rolls and veg curries), server was prompt, polite and helpful. Would definitely go back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,011)

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We like this place so much that we ate there twice. Food is really good and reasonably priced. Service was excellent and the carry outs were huge!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We ate here two years ago and it was fabulous. It is still good. We loved the yellow curry dish! The chicken and peanut sauce was ok, not as good and fresh as I remembered. The last time they had Thai dancers which were fun to watch (for all ages).

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Found out they are a chain of some sort, since they have a property in Channelside in Tampa. They also have a connecting Japanese restaurant just like in Tampa, but in Orlando they have a high-end steak and seafood restaurant slap bang in the middle. Somebody has some money!!!

I was ALWAYS impressed by Thai Thani in Tampa, and the one in Orlando, although larger and obviously catering to thousands more tourists who don't know what good food and/or service is/are, was great as I expected.

We shared a couple of appetisers, Indian-style Samosas and Chicken Satay (fairly boring yes, but they were good), and then had a Seared Steak entree, and a Spicy Chicken Basil entree. All the food was good, and we ate every last bite. My only minor complaints were that I asked for it 'All The Way'' hot and it was nowhere near super spicy, and when I asked for the spice tray the server was reluctant to go get it, and muttered under her breath. My meal came out before my ladies', and it was cold, so I sent it back unfortunately. They both came at almost the same time after that :)

When the spice tray came, when we both had our meals, and our drinks were refilled, we were happy as Larry and had a lovely meal.

Will continue to go to Thai Thani at any location.

1  Thank Torontofreewalk
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We enjoyed our meal here. Service was good. Interior was beautiful. Had pad thai and thai iced tea. Thought they were good, not the best Thai food I've ever had but definitely tasty. Very reasonable prices.